Ultimate Team-Best team on the forum

13456
Blarix
14628 posts Has That Special Something
7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)


Comments

  • Dasco
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    Grabbing the popcorn. This will definitely go the same way as my last thread on GD. :lol:

    Cracking team though
  • WFCBagnall
    58814 posts Moderator
    Meh


    Needs Maldini
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    Dasco wrote: »
    Grabbing the popcorn. This will definitely go the same way as my last thread on GD. :lol:

    Cracking team though

    Yeah i saw that lol. Cheers dasco
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Meh


    Needs Maldini

    Well done now you tempted me to get him. Lmao...didn't like his 88 version. Will give him a shot
  • Denisianes
    8033 posts League Winner
    Middle versions of Petit, Ferdinand and Carlos together with 89 Yashin... scuffed team. No idea why this needs a thread though, considering 98% of the forum knows about your team (wonder why) :joy:
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Nice team. I bet you are a great trader. :D
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Middle versions of Petit, Ferdinand and Carlos together with 89 Yashin... scuffed team. No idea why this needs a thread though, considering 98% of the forum knows about your team (wonder why) :joy:

    Sharing my hard work and motivating others :trollface:
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    richo27 wrote: »
    Nice team. I bet you are a great trader. :D

    Yeah I'm not bad, thx rich
  • Primal
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    amazing team yet you still finish gold 1 .... :# :p
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    Need to get trading sharpish to upgrade the poverty LCM, LB, LCB & RCB I reckon.
  • Futfanatic
    5649 posts Big Money Move
    Needs more bakayako and jesus.
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Need to get trading sharpish to upgrade the poverty LCM, LB, LCB & RCB I reckon.

    I can upgrade to mathaues ,maldini now but i prefer petit over matthous and maldini I'm not sure on yet mate.
  • sami sinno
    1011 posts Professional
    How much did it cost you??
  • spaniard
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    attention whor*
  • Futfanatic
    5649 posts Big Money Move
    Couldn’t afford the prime ferdinand, could you?
  • Williejno1
    1782 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice team m8
    u have basically unlimited coins anyway y not upgrade a few to the prime versions
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Blarix wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Need to get trading sharpish to upgrade the poverty LCM, LB, LCB & RCB I reckon.

    I can upgrade to mathaues ,maldini now but i prefer petit over matthous and maldini I'm not sure on yet mate.

    Prime Matthaus though...

    Maldini is the best, then Blanc but prime Rio runs him close.

    I’ve waiting till the TOTY (pre)crash to finally go crazy with my coins ;)
  • Gorda
    2870 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    richo27 wrote: »
    Nice team. I bet you are a great trader. :D

    Yeah I'm not bad, thx rich
    nanyone that needs to buy 48k FIFA points at the start Of FIFA is a bad trader period.

  • SamuelJ
    633 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    Gorda wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    richo27 wrote: »
    Nice team. I bet you are a great trader. :D

    Yeah I'm not bad, thx rich
    nanyone that needs to buy 48k FIFA points at the start Of FIFA is a bad trader period.

    If he's got the spare cash why shouldn't he. Can't say he's a bad trader when he's built up to at least 20 million.
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    Where’s @Hujaber when you need him to put this whipper snapper in his place? :trollface:
  • Fab
    16391 posts World Class
    nice team
  • VolvoErvv
    58 posts Park Captain
    Nice team is nice. Xbox or PS?
  • Hujaber
    4814 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Where’s @Hujaber when you need him to put this whipper snapper in his place? :trollface:

    Lol sold my team, buying back soon couldn’t resist the profits, but to give him credits he traded hard to get his team.

    Nice Team @Blarix you need Maldini to be named Best Team :)
  • forearms
    2448 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)


    "Subtle brag"?

    hell of a team
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    @blarix so you’re going 40/40 every weekend right? :trollface: :p
  • Lee321
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)

    forearms wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    7e8e8121fe5dd7d155091b14db0b7587.png


    Subtle brag thread but my goal for this fifa has been reached. Bring on prime zanetti,vieira,gullit,r9,pele and yashin (yashin 91 is shockingly bad)


    "Subtle brag"?

    hell of a team

    Seen the exact same team on google images lol is it off there
  • Pughy30
    22383 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2017
    How’s Yashin I’ve only heard bad things about him
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    Hujaber wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Where’s @Hujaber when you need him to put this whipper snapper in his place? :trollface:

    Lol sold my team, buying back soon couldn’t resist the profits, but to give him credits he traded hard to get his team.

    Nice Team @Blarix you need Maldini to be named Best Team :)

    I knew you sold your team that is why I made this thread loool. As soon as you buy it back I'm a peasant compared to you.

    Cheers Huja
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    How’s Yashin I’ve only heard bad things about him

    The 91 is really bad tbf the 89 is solid but still makes the same mistakes as butland or 1k keeper would. In reality keepers are all the same. Tried every single keeper and 89 yashin seems the most solid but still not 400k worth.
  • AliasMaurice
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero
    91 yashin was great for me. Probably best keeper I've used with De gea and Handanovic
13456
Sign In or Register to comment.