TOTW Guarantee tonight?

1
MANUKEVIN
103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Screen_Shot_2017-12-25_at_4.16.10_PM.png

Comments

  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I should imagine So, may e not repeatable though
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should be tonight together with lightning rounds
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah the same sbc that was coming in Thursday then Friday then Saturday then Sunday and has never arrived
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Yeah the same sbc that was coming in Thursday then Friday then Saturday then Sunday and has never arrived

    It will. Nobody knew when but they know it will at some point very soon, probably tonight.
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worble wrote: »
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Yeah the same sbc that was coming in Thursday then Friday then Saturday then Sunday and has never arrived

    It will. Nobody knew when but they know it will at some point very soon, probably tonight.

    What's to say it's not next year
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Packed two totw players tiday with my 2 mega pack rewards from squad battles e2.

    Maybe EA being Xmas generous!
  • Ronaldo
    4133 posts National Call-Up
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Worble wrote: »
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Yeah the same sbc that was coming in Thursday then Friday then Saturday then Sunday and has never arrived

    It will. Nobody knew when but they know it will at some point very soon, probably tonight.

    What's to say it's not next year

    Davey you're the most bitter kid I've ever seen.
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Worble wrote: »
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Yeah the same sbc that was coming in Thursday then Friday then Saturday then Sunday and has never arrived

    It will. Nobody knew when but they know it will at some point very soon, probably tonight.

    What's to say it's not next year

    Davey you're the most bitter kid I've ever seen.

    Tell it to parky
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I should imagine So, may e not repeatable though

    why wouldn't they be repeatable?
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Fredo wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I should imagine So, may e not repeatable though

    why wouldn't they be repeatable?

    Because well be getting repeatable next week
  • Bowden92 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I should imagine So, may e not repeatable though

    why wouldn't they be repeatable?

    Because well be getting repeatable next week
    thats ❤️❤️❤️❤️, tonight we’re getting totw14 sbc and next week the totw15 sbc
  • BerlinGunner
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTW packs would be better, just like in madden.

    Are these SBC's expensive?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTW packs would be better, just like in madden.

    Are these SBC's expensive?

    Around 40k a pop I think.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I should imagine So, may e not repeatable though

    why wouldn't they be repeatable?

    Because well be getting repeatable next week
    thats ****, tonight we’re getting totw14 sbc and next week the totw15 sbc

    Ye ... So what I said, learn to read kid
  • Bowden92 wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I should imagine So, may e not repeatable though

    why wouldn't they be repeatable?

    Because well be getting repeatable next week
    thats ****, tonight we’re getting totw14 sbc and next week the totw15 sbc

    Ye ... So what I said, learn to read kid

    you said tonight not repeatable and repeatable next week, so?
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I should imagine So, may e not repeatable though

    why wouldn't they be repeatable?

    Because well be getting repeatable next week
    thats ****, tonight we’re getting totw14 sbc and next week the totw15 sbc

    Ye ... So what I said, learn to read kid

    you said tonight not repeatable and repeatable next week, so?

    Oh, my mistake, I thought I said "maybe not repeatable" Google that little word there :)
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017
    Is the untradableable one for a 83 squad or a 84 squad
    Post edited by Dharps19 on
  • Dawud
    16136 posts World Class
    Monday
  • So I'm here celebrating christmas and after clicking on your link everyone thinks I am dating asians now
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    totgs as requirements, heard here 2nd
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    3eo8bQl.gif
  • Illini McG
    1048 posts Professional
    Kingdom hearts........glorious!!!!
  • Bqnda
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jesus and I spoke earlier he told me that TOTW sbc is coming
  • Dharps19 wrote: »
    Is the untreatable one for a 83 squad or a 84 squad
    83
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dharps19 wrote: »
    Is the untreatable one for a 83 squad or a 84 squad
    83

    Ok thanks
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    totgs as requirements, heard here 2nd

    Not for the TOTW SBC, Futsby is wrong on this one. Not enough supply and no incentive to open packs as well since they aren't in packs.

    The value would be driven by the TOTGS scarcity where EA want to create value from what you 'might' get in packs, eg 83s, 84s and 84 TOTWs.
  • Safk001
    933 posts Professional
    What makes you think they will put anything on tonight? Did they do anything last year?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Safk001 wrote: »
    What makes you think they will put anything on tonight? Did they do anything last year?

    The totw14 packs being in the code and the fact the futmas sbcs run until 6pm this evening. We have two more days until totw15.
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    Worble wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    totgs as requirements, heard here 2nd

    Not for the TOTW SBC, Futsby is wrong on this one. Not enough supply and no incentive to open packs as well since they aren't in packs.

    The value would be driven by the TOTGS scarcity where EA want to create value from what you 'might' get in packs, eg 83s, 84s and 84 TOTWs.

    :D
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    People will still be talking about a TOTW14 SBC tuesday late night... :D
Sign In or Register to comment.