Single Player game sessions getting corrupted

Metalfly
1748 posts Play-Off Hero
I'm not sure if this is just me, but on PC in recent weeks I have had these corrupted game sessions happening in middle of Single Player game modes, this includes Squad Battle, Drafts, TOTW Challenge and Season.

Basically this happens as soon as you are in the game, while in the first half you cannot load up the menu, no matter what button you use the game will simply continue to play. Every other button seem to work fine.

Then at half time you will not be able to proceed as the half time menu won't load, all my players will just stand idly on the field and nothing will happen. The only thing I can do is reset my game and of course, receive a DNF results.

This is happening more frequently now, as in the past few days at least 1 game out of every 4 SB would do this. I have contacted EA Support a number of times, they told me I have a corrupted game session, I've followed every step in the standard troubleshooting email they have sent me. I've even uninstalled both FIFA and Origin then reinstalled but it's still happening.

I dunno whether it was due to a recent patch? As I haven't had any issues like this for the first few months of the game. Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know if there's a fix?