Downgraded stats for Futmas Buffon?

Oweyman
1199 posts Professional
Just looking over the stats between his two cards, his normal card has 49 speed, but his Futmas card actually has less with 48 speed. Could this be a mistake or is it just purposeful. Im pretty certain downgrades never happen except the new year changes and over the summer, so its strange.

Comments

• Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Oweyman wrote: »
    Just looking over the stats between his two cards, his normal card has 49 speed, but his Futmas card actually has less with 48 speed. Could this be a mistake or is it just purposeful. Im pretty certain downgrades never happen except the new year changes and over the summer, so its strange.

Futmas nainggolan had some downgraded and upgraded stats when compared to his if
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    All the futmas cards have varying stats, be it more on some attributes or less on others
  • SuperSonicSean
    6159 posts Big Money Move
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

Futmas nainggolan had some downgraded and upgraded stats when compared to his if

That's compared to his IF though. Upgraded cards are supposed to be better than their NIFs in every way. It's strange to see his speed get downgraded, but I don't think it's a huge deal.

I think Victor Moses had an IF that lowered his defending in a previous game, though that was probably done to bring him in line with other wide players. This one makes no sense.
  • Oweyman
    1199 posts Professional

That's compared to his IF though. Upgraded cards are supposed to be better than their NIFs in every way. It's strange to see his speed get downgraded, but I don't think it's a huge deal.

I think Victor Moses had an IF that lowered his defending in a previous game, though that was probably done to bring him in line with other wide players. This one makes no sense.

Think it was also to do with his winter upgrade, some stats got upgraded for certain IFs but overall some stats were lower than his upgraded card, or something like that!
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner

Think it was also to do with his winter upgrade, some stats got upgraded for certain IFs but overall some stats were lower than his upgraded card, or something like that!

correct