Can you name 3 players that you cannot stand in RL, but love in FIFA?

Drizzt
453 posts Sunday League Hero
I was just thinking whilst watching Man U, how I hate these players yet some of them I love in game.

As a football fan, some players just wind me up and yet, if they score or defend great in game, I'm singing their praises!!!! It hurts!

So, Smalling and Valencia are in my defense and even thought Smalling isn't as good as last year, he's still very good. Valencia, hes a rock. Watching them play... grrr.

Up front, Vardy... Cannot stand this man and would love someone to punch his lights out :wink: , however as a super sub, bang, goal! Love him.

Oh and a special mention to Rooney, I have never, ever played with him in any FIFA. Some players I just refuse to play with as I cannot stand him more than any other player ever (besides Micheal Thomas 1989 version :wink: )

Just me? :smiley:

Comments

• CeeQue
    10599 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldo (Barça fan)
  • Drizzt
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Ronaldo (Barça fan)

Yep, cannot stand him either (Liverpool fan)

That said, the reason why I don't play with him in game is because... I cannot afford him!!!!
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    I don't use players I can't stand, never use Liverpool/City players.
    Plastics use their rival teams players
  • Pughy30
    25343 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2017
    Retro_G wrote: »

I'm an Arsenal fan but i'd have no issue using spurs players it's only a game why take it so serious
  • Drizzt

Only came to insult I see?

What a guy. :smiley:

• Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »

Imagine taking a game that serious

It's a serious game, has big prizes on the line. ;)
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move

Lol its sad you think this way, its a video game at the end of the day, doesnt affect your loyalty at all lmfao
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    The fun in UT is putting players you like together, why would you use players you dislike?
  • Drizzt
    bear wrote: »
    The fun in UT is putting players you like together, why would you use players you dislike?

That maybe why you play UT, I'm sure like me, some would love to have players they dislike in a team if they could afford it.

Prime Petit, Ferdinand, CR7, De Gea. None of these I would kick out of bed for farting and that includes them wearing their crappy Man U/Arsenal tops :wink:

Oh and by bed, I mean UT team. :wink: for those that didn't understand my previous statement. :smiley:
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    Futmusa. Haven't even seen him touch a ball in real life. 20 games, all wl, 25 goals 18 assists though ;)