TOTS discussion - #TOTSWATCH

Comments

• JGomes
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    There was nothing wrong with Bagnall's prediction last year the only people who didn't like it were the ones who's player didn't get in :D

Exactly

i thought you were doing good work too, but honestly, if they didn't thought so, replacing you for aaron was just plain retarded
  • Slawter
    3841 posts National Call-Up
    EFL (from @WFCBagnall )
    Screenshot_20180305_203641.jpg

But.. but..
    image.jpg
  • Adrian095
    33912 posts National Team Captain
    JGomes wrote: »
    There was nothing wrong with Bagnall's prediction last year the only people who didn't like it were the ones who's player didn't get in :D

Exactly

i thought you were doing good work too, but honestly, if they didn't thought so, replacing you for aaron was just plain retarded

The mods conducted an investigation on Bagnall and found out he was accepting bribes. No other choice tbh
  • JGomes

Exactly

The mods conducted an investigation on Bagnall and found out he was accepting bribes. No other choice tbh

they found out he buys coins, can't have such scum representing them
  • Adrian095
    33912 posts National Team Captain

Exactly

they found out he buys coins, can't have such scum representing them

:D :D :D
  • Davisto
    6138 posts Big Money Move

• WFCBagnall
    69549 posts Moderator
    Slawter wrote: »
    EFL (from @WFCBagnall )

But.. but..
    image.jpg

I did an updated one.
  • Slawter
    3841 posts National Call-Up
    EFL (from @WFCBagnall )

But.. but..
    image.jpg

I did an updated one.

If you think i have the spare time to go through 29 pages.. you're probably right..
  • WFCBagnall
    69549 posts Moderator

Exactly

I asked to step down as I didn't want to do it anymore as i couldn't take getting abusive messages. Paul chose someone else to do it.
  • WFCBagnall
    69549 posts Moderator
    EFL (from @WFCBagnall )

But.. but..
    image.jpg

I did an updated one.

If you think i have the spare time to go through 29 pages.. you're probably right..

I'll save you time
    Maddison still wasn't in :trollface:
  • JGomes

Exactly

I asked to step down as I didn't want to do it anymore as i couldn't take getting abusive messages. Paul chose someone else to do it.

yeah but at least get someone minimally capable for the job
  • Tornado31619
    16481 posts World Class
    I don’t get what all the fuss is. Did he actually pick the team or something?
  • Pughy30
    25656 posts Player of the Year
    Great TOTW ready for TOTS upgrades, Paulinho, De Ligt and Walker all getting informs
  • Pughy30
    edited March 2018
    5368e17a4c81df1dc7a451bbd85a38dc.png 2e599ab5f5dd59de211c653e3997cc32.png

• Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hope EA put some good players as the DKT TOTS rewards this year, i remember in 17 it was the likes of Sigurdsson and Rudy who weren't nothing special

Marquinhos and Callejon were great. I guess your problem with those were them not playing in the EPL...?
  • Vert
    15414 posts World Class
    Would be an excellent point if Sigurdsson didnt play in the PL pal
  • Pughy30
    edited March 2018
    Hive wrote: »
    Hope EA put some good players as the DKT TOTS rewards this year, i remember in 17 it was the likes of Sigurdsson and Rudy who weren't nothing special

Marquinhos and Callejon were great. I guess your problem with those were them not playing in the EPL...?

Who the **** are you, i don't even use PL teams i have no idea what you're on about
  • Tesco
    6524 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t get what all the fuss is. Did he actually pick the team or something?

Read the old thread that was closed. You might even find it amusing.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    5368e17a4c81df1dc7a451bbd85a38dc.png 2e599ab5f5dd59de211c653e3997cc32.png

If they are actually doing these on merit then Paulinho won't be getting one. Scored mostly tap ins that generally had no relevance to the outcome of the game. He's been pretty average most of the season.
  • Hive
    Vert wrote: »

That would be an excellent point if not for the fact that I was talking about Marquinhos and Callejon... pal.
  • Hive

Who the **** are you, i don't even use PL teams i have no idea what you're on about

Then what was wrong with the free DKT TOTS players last year?
  • exzoo
    31919 posts National Team Captain
    Callejon 3* sm 2* wf, miss me with that. Marquinhos was good though
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something

Dude, you have to tone it down a bit, antagonizing everyone who doesn’t fully agree with you is not the way to go.
  • Vert
    15414 posts World Class

That would be an excellent point if not for the fact that I was talking about Marquinhos and Callejon... pal.

>assumes he only uses PL players
    >out of the 2 players he said he didnt like 1 plays in the PL
    >lmao
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    exzoo wrote: »
    Callejon 3* sm 2* wf, miss me with that.

Callejon was still a 96 OVR in-game with 96 PAC. It's a pretty amazing card for being a 4-game reward.
  • exzoo
    31919 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2018

Callejon was still a 96 OVR in-game with 96 PAC. It's a pretty amazing card for being a 4-game reward.

Yeah his stats were great and it was a great card to get for free, but i can't play with wingers who don't have at least 4* wf/sm
  • Pughy30

Yeah his stats were great and it was a great card to get for free, but i can't play with wingers who don't have at least 4* wf/sm

I’m with you on this, it could be Ronaldo and I still wouldn’t use him if he had a 2*WF
  • Torminator
    1290 posts Professional
    I’s get that de ligt, dumfries, and vormer to complete my dutch squad.
  • Hive

>assumes he only uses PL players
    >out of the 2 players he said he didnt like 1 plays in the PL
    >lmao

He said he didn't like any of the players, he just only mentioned those two. Anyway... assuming that he didn't like any of the free TOTS players because they weren't fan pleasing EPL players were perhaps going too far. I'm sure many people didn't like them for that reason though, and seeing as the one EPL player we did get wasn't exactly "fan pleasing", it wasn't really that far fetched a thought.

Either way, my curiousity still stands: I'd honestly like to know why this group of free TOTS players was so bad?

Both Marquinhos and Callejon were great for me, and I'd love to see similar cards for them this year. Rudy was kinda meh, but Pulisic was a great free card for people doing Bundesliga squads. Not to mention that Nacho Fernandez card that was pretty much on par with some of the upper tier Icon cards that people crave this year.
  • WFCBagnall
    69549 posts Moderator
    Screenshot_20180328_194851.jpg

Need.