The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Thoughts on NIF Dybala

Good this year? Thinking of replacing Gomez at CAM.

Comments

• ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    I play him at ST and he is out of this world.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Amazing dribbling and magical left foot. I really enjoy him!
    He is great at cam and st
  • Nivaze
    2929 posts National Call-Up
    Using him as LCAM and he’s amazing. You know it’s a goal when he gets it on his left foot and he has great dribbling.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Played him wide cam in 4231 and sold him after about 5 games. I'd have been just as well playing a non rare bronze defender there.
    Shame as he was my favorite non special card last year
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    He’s hot and cold
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    he was my favorite card last year as well. ive had him for about 20 games now. i played him at striker and he was just not good enough. i switched him to cam and he's lighting it up. he has 13 goals and 16 assists in about 20 games. i play him at cam behind sheva 88 and icardi if in a 352. very very solid.
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finesse and top left bins for days. Right foot is ok but will let you down in them clutch moments.

Perfect cam for a gold level player to lower elite players. Not good enough for e1 and t100.
  • Oweyman
    1091 posts Professional
    Mine had 468 games, 437 goals and 300 ish assists as CAM, I loved him until fairly recently when i decided to cash out to work towards a ronaldo and neymar team. Would highly recommend
  • Just_Unfair
    4088 posts National Call-Up
    Guess I'm that crazy guy who doesn't like him...I find gomez to be miles better
  • Origanool
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve found him disappointing
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finesse and top left bins for days. Right foot is ok but will let you down in them clutch moments.

Perfect cam for a gold level player to lower elite players. Not good enough for e1 and t100.

Accurate
  • Picked him up and tried him for 20 games. Always seemed to find him with the ball on his right foot so results weren't great. Went back to Gomez and feel a big difference between the 2 as for my play style.