So, who's getting dropped from FUTMAS today?

SSgtBlunder
948 posts Professional
With just two more sets of cards being released, I might finally get a card today that I want for my new team - Nainggolan.

However, with EA dropping one of the leaked cards for a randomer, I am hoping the player dropped isn't him but instead Bonaventura or Koscielny.

What's your prediction? I suspect Koscielny will stay as EA are firmly up the PL's backside so got to hope it's Bonaventura making way.

Last night I stocked up on potential Nainggolan FUTMAS requirements (Belgian IFs, Carrasco, Kompany etc etc) in case they are needed. Just got to hope he survives the chop :-/

Comments

• Janoe1
    7584 posts League Winner
    Hoping they drop Bona as they prices for serie a players are v high atm. Just not sure what players could replace him
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Replace Nainggolan with the previously discarded Hendo that we've all been waiting for
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    Probably will be bonaventura, although so far every dropped player has been relplaced by someone from the same league I believe? With the exception of Van Dijk if you believe bakumbu was dropped in the first place.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    Radja is no 4 yeah? Phil Jones from Man U is also no 4... just sayin, don’t be surprised
  • WarrenBarton
    7634 posts League Winner
    hopefully Sergio Ramos
    Unlikely though
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think they will do Nain and Kosc but Bona will get the chop as then would be 2 calcio a at the same time plus players are high already. Ramos might not be a bad shout actually. Expensive one but..
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    Florenzi instead of Bona
  • Ill use pirlo if golan is in
  • OZero
    5185 posts Big Money Move
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    Florenzi instead of Bona

That would made my Xmas.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Florenzi instead of Bona

Too expensive with the current prices but people would love that
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    Florenzi instead of Bona

Too expensive with the current prices but people would love that

Be good if they announced his number change to 5 as well...
  • Rucci
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    i think they will drop nain and kosc and doing ramos florenzi + x ramos with a 88 team needed XD
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    They will drop Bonaventura as he has a recent IF and Serie A prices mean his cost would be double the in form even at say 83-84.

Naingalan they need to think carefully on requirements. His IF is 375k. Calcio 86 would be brutal right now. 87 would be way more than his IF. I’ll be interested to see how they approach this. Maybe high belgium rated players?
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    edited December 2017
    1x Scream Belgian.

85 Rated Squad.

2x Roma.

• Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    richo27 wrote: »
    They will drop Bonaventura as he has a recent IF and Serie A prices mean his cost would be double the in form even at say 83-84.

Naingalan they need to think carefully on requirements. His IF is 375k. Calcio 86 would be brutal right now. 87 would be way more than his IF. I’ll be interested to see how they approach this. Maybe high belgium rated players?

They don't need to have Serie A requirements for Nain and/or Bona.

Vardy doesn't require any Prem players. A lot of the Futmas SBC's have been that way.
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    Thrillho wrote: »
    1x Scream Belgian.

85 Rated Squad.

2x Roma.

0% chance of requiring a scream Belgium. Could be minimum 1 Belgium or 2, but no way they ask for a screamer.

Also people calling for Florenzi... they are based on kit numbers. Florenzi is 24. He will not happen. No chance. Impossible.
  • mihain247
    1355 posts Play-Off Hero
    Florenzi is 24
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    phep wrote: »
    Thrillho wrote: »
    1x Scream Belgian.

85 Rated Squad.

2x Roma.

0% chance of requiring a scream Belgium. Could be minimum 1 Belgium or 2, but no way they ask for a screamer.

Also people calling for Florenzi... they are based on kit numbers. Florenzi is 24. He will not happen. No chance. Impossible.

You must be fun at parties :#

• Choepiechakie
    31571 posts National Team Captain
    Ill use pirlo if golan is in

Ban
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Vieira for Naingolan.
  • Afcipswich
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would love a belotti futmas card would have been great :)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11402 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully not koscielny as I already have an 86 rated squad with an if built and he's the only one I've been waiting for since Herrera.

If they do drop him I will make some nice profit on top of all the 85+ rated Belgium, pl and serie a players sitting on my trade pile.