#FixPirlo

The Humanoid Typhoon
2941 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2017
It's great that EA gave us such a cheap End of an Era Pirlo, but his physical stats make absolutely no sense.

He is suppose to be gifted at holding the ball like Xavi and yet he is as agile as Akinfenwa from Fifa 14 when every player moved like a battleship. It's great you upped his pace but 53 stamina, is Pirlo on life support(70 at least, please)? And where did 81 strength come from? :D

FixPirlo EA, at the very least his stamina. I wouldn't even mind a nerf to his strength or pace if he could at least last the full 90.

@EA_Andy

Comments

• CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    It's a shame that those brilliant players (Pirlo, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Kroos, Xavi, etc) were and are useless in this pace oriented game.

Pirlo was never agile, but this shouldn't matter as much it does in FIFA.
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    The card is already amazing and cheap, but a little bump in stamina would be welcome.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    edited December 2017
    It's a shame that those brilliant players (Pirlo, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Kroos, Xavi, etc) were and are useless in this pace oriented game.

Right, but he wasn't Akinfenwa agile either :D

A little bit more stamina and he'd be useable for a full match.
  • Rulistening
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Id rather they kept the stamina the same. So everyone doesn't have a borderline TOTY player for 30k tyvm.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    Id rather they kept the stamina the same. So everyone doesn't have a borderline TOTY player for 30k tyvm.

Seeing as you can get the icon Bakayoko for 2k, I don't see how Pirlo would be a problem by comparison.
  • The problem is that EA just uses his base card as source and up their stats. His base has 38 stamina.

I remember in previous FIFAs certain stats didn't get upgraded on IFs like sliding tackle so if their base card had bad stats, they stayed bad.

So yeah... +15 stamina is actually not that bad. If he had, say, 60 start with, 75 would've been fine.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    He card is fine. It's all the others that are broken
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    He's clearly SBC fodder, 91 card for 30k yes please
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    tphealy wrote: »
    He's clearly SBC fodder, 91 card for 30k yes please

Pirlo_AP.jpg
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    When you click analogue and go over to stats, it says 99 penaltys

But when in player roles changing him to take pens it says hes 84.

Few other different stats to in there like finishing
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    Heyy at least give him 73 stamina come on ea. Rest is fine :trollface:
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t think his agility is an issue, definitely doesn’t feel bad and stamina hasn’t been an issue for me either. Plays and feels incredible in game, so much fun to use, his passes are insane
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    If you complain about his stamina then you probably have no clue how to use him and should better not do him at all. Seems like the noobs in here want to use him Bakayoko style and chase back likes ret*rd. He has L/L work rates ffs, it’s a fun card not meant to be competitive. There are other modes to have fun except WL where all the try hards use their generic United triangle/Bayern triangle, Bale, CR7 Rest icons Team. People who use him for SBC should be ashamed because that’s the nail in the coffin for a real football lover. You have lost the rest of your dignity and succumbed to EA‘s view of football, congrats.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    If you complain about his stamina then you probably have no clue how to use him and should better not do him at all. Seems like the noobs in here want to use him Bakayoko style and chase back likes ret*rd. He has L/L work rates ffs, it’s a fun card not meant to be competitive. There are other modes to have fun except WL where all the try hards use their generic United triangle/Bayern triangle, Bale, CR7 Rest icons Team. People who use him for SBC should be ashamed because that’s the nail in the coffin for a real football lover. You have lost the rest of your dignity and succumbed to EA‘s view of football, congrats.

Agree to most of this but ffs calm down man
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Advait wrote: »
    If you complain about his stamina then you probably have no clue how to use him and should better not do him at all. Seems like the noobs in here want to use him Bakayoko style and chase back like ret*rds. He has L/L work rates ffs, it’s a fun card not meant to be competitive. There are other modes to have fun except WL where all the try hards use their generic United triangle/Bayern triangle, Bale, CR7 Rest icons Team. People who use him for SBC should be ashamed because that’s the nail in the coffin for a real football lover. You have lost the rest of your dignity and succumbed to EA‘s view of football, congrats.

Calm down? This isn’t even angry and offending, it’s an exaggerated tongue in cheek reflection of the community :wink:
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Advait wrote: »
    If you complain about his stamina then you probably have no clue how to use him and should better not do him at all. Seems like the noobs in here want to use him Bakayoko style and chase back like ret*rds. He has L/L work rates ffs, it’s a fun card not meant to be competitive. There are other modes to have fun except WL where all the try hards use their generic United triangle/Bayern triangle, Bale, CR7 Rest icons Team. People who use him for SBC should be ashamed because that’s the nail in the coffin for a real football lover. You have lost the rest of your dignity and succumbed to EA‘s view of football, congrats.

Calm down? This isn’t even angry and offending, it’s an exaggerated tongue in cheek reflection of the community :wink:

To be honest though, I'm loving using him at CDM with Danilo Pereira as the other one.
    Getting those passes to Balo and Insigne just perfectly
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    edited December 2017

Are you okay my dude?

I only play Squad Battles so he will be next to useless for me at CM or CDM. Not my fault EA gives every player 99 sprint speed on squad battles with 100% pass accuracy and limitless stamina, then they expect me to use low stamina players on this game mode? :D
  • Sirin
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite

He used to have 2 Lungs though
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    He's actually pretty good IG and easily lasts 75/80 mins. He was never the type of player to run much IRL, let alone after the 80th minute, so this is an ok card.
  • A_Snipe
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    I put him in two games online in the second half. And he makes perfect runs and passes with perfection.
  • llJesusll
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Devers wrote: »
    When you click analogue and go over to stats, it says 99 penaltys

But when in player roles changing him to take pens it says hes 84.

Few other different stats to in there like finishing

You really believe that stats they put on them are the stats they programme onto these players? This is the biggest issue for me on this game. The not knowing.
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    Fix him?

You mean nerf him? Can’t imagine making him any better would be fair to be honest.