How long do WL rewards sit?

BWild
3119 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2017
If I don't claim the rewards from this weekend, this upcoming Thursday, how long can I wait before they go away? Do they ever go away?

Same question with monthlies, I won't be back on my console till around the 6th of January.

Comments

  • SupaNoodle1990
    25976 posts Player of the Year
    They never go away.
  • BWild
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    They never go away.

    Thank you!
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.
  • BWild
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.

    Well this throws a wrench in my plans.. I won't be able to claim them (or monthlies for that matter) till the 6th
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    BWild wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.

    Well this throws a wrench in my plans.. I won't be able to claim them (or monthlies for that matter) till the 6th

    Yeah I am not 100% sure as to what happened. When you google it most say they don't expire. I am sure I didn't claim mine though and they disappeared.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6732 posts Big Money Move
    They didn't expire last year so cant see that changing tbh
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25976 posts Player of the Year
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.

    They don’t expire.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.

    They don’t expire.

    We will see soon enough.

    100% sure I didn't claim them
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25976 posts Player of the Year
    Santiago wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.

    They don’t expire.

    We will see soon enough.

    100% sure I didn't claim them

    I went on holiday for 2 weeks and I’m sure they was there when I got back for me.
  • GL
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    They don’t expire. They remain until you next enter fut champions and then you redeem them
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.

    Just got back from my vacation for 3 weeks and claimed my rewards. This is false, they don’t expire.
  • BWild
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think they do expire actually. Not if you claim them and leave them unopened in the store but I think you have 1 week to claim them.

    I couldn't claim my rewards a few weeks ago because I didn't have gold so I didn't bother. Got gold a few days ago and went on FIFA and they were gone.

    So unless I opened them without me remembering at all. Yes they expire.

    Just got back from my vacation for 3 weeks and claimed my rewards. This is false, they don’t expire.
    GL wrote: »
    They don’t expire. They remain until you next enter fut champions and then you redeem them

    Appreciate it guys. Definitely a sigh of relief
Sign In or Register to comment.