Pirlo is basically an SBC fodder

As it disrespectful as it sounds he's basically going to be used for Prime icons or other high rated sbc's. Like With L/L and 50 stamina he will be beyond useless in the WL considering the intensity the games are played at and also what's the point of only being able to use him for a max of 45 mins.

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    If he had 80 stamina, he would have been a pretty good option for an Icon team.

Links with Nesta, Del Piero
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    If he had above 75 stamina I'd have done him in a minute and used him
  • Viggo 007
    edited December 2017
    Like seriously, just stamina above 75 ish and he's very very usable

b194ba4b926c9d79a5cc2ceff7404113.png
  • Going to be very useful if prime Pele/ronaldinho/maradonna drops
  • Going to be very useful if prime Pele/ronaldinho/maradonna drops

Lol those icons will have insane requirements like 6+ icons needed
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    is there a chance he could be fixed by ea?
  • Viggo 007
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    is there a chance he could be fixed by ea?

Yes, if enough youtubers or complaints on twitter.

But even then I'd expect 70 ish stamina, which is ok cause he has got L/L
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    If EA tweeted yesterday and said their going to give you a 91 rated card for around 25K you would bite their hand off. It's a card for 2 seasons play. Perfect for future SBC and to use as a sub. I'm grateful
  • Viggo 007
    BiigDee wrote: »
    If EA tweeted yesterday and said their going to give you a 91 rated card for around 25K you would bite their hand off. It's a card for 2 seasons play. Perfect for future SBC and to use as a sub. I'm grateful

That's not why people get mad at EA, it's just when we see the potential and then EA's laziness that does a half ar*sed job
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    BiigDee wrote: »

That's not why people get mad at EA, it's just when we see the potential and then EA's laziness that does a half ar*sed job

Yeah I get that and it would have been nice but something free or dirt cheap is where a catch follows from my experience
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    One player Italian plays in the MLS and futmas!? Has pirlo had a futmas card!?
  • Moose Factory
    4589 posts National Call-Up

Weekly objective. 3 lobbed pass assists in online singles match for an 82 rated FUTmas card of his.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    If he had above 75 stamina I'd have done him in a minute and used him

I’d still do him. 91 rated will save you coins one day.
  • Baddest_cubza_1

Weekly objective. 3 lobbed pass assists in online singles match for an 82 rated FUTmas card of his.

Cheers for the info moose
  • omarnyc
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    Basically ea giving away a high rated cars because the big icons are coming soon
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    I’d happily put him in an SBC along with futmas zlatan who can’t jump for ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Like seriously, just stamina above 75 ish and he's very very usable

b194ba4b926c9d79a5cc2ceff7404113.png

That's now how chem works.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Why would you need stamina on Pirlo? Skill stats are unaffected by stamina loss.

Also, if any of you have actually used Pirlo this year, his stamina really isn't that bad. His workrates mean that he doesn't sprint around unnecessarily.