Every weekend I lose 20 minutes of my life

Dawud123
562 posts Sunday League Hero
From formation changes at kick off. Think it's time for EA to change the chemistry system one way or another.

Comments

• BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is a thread on this every week.

Bearing in mind playing 40 games takes approx 800 minutes, does it really matter that 10-15 mins is spent by your opponent switching formation?

- 20 minutes of your life would mean all 40 games the opponent paused for the full 30 seconds, highly unlikely
  • SPAMPEBS
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    They should just ban formation changes until at least 10 game minutes have passed or something. As to not encourage this type of behaviour.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Easy solution: don't play WL. Saving time and health!) I'm not playing this year.
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    I wish that was my main issue with WL.
  • Hamz
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Easy solution: don't play WL. Saving time and health!) I'm not playing this year.

• Clancy
    7756 posts League Winner
    Just make the chemistry of a player the same as if you had put them in that position pre-match. problem solved

it makes zero sense that ronaldo gets 7 chem at striker, but if you switch him 1st minute he gets 10 chem.

either do away with chem all together (which I don't support) or do what I said above. This formation switching is just a waste of everyone's time
  • EddieFicio
    21781 posts Club Captain
    You just lost another 5 from coming to the forums and posting this thread, the amount of minutes lost will only grow exponentially as you read every comment in this thread and reply to it.

In the end you were better off just dealing with the formation switch.
  • shaneoconnor
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    Just make the chemistry of a player the same as if you had put them in that position pre-match. problem solved

it makes zero sense that ronaldo gets 7 chem at striker, but if you switch him 1st minute he gets 10 chem.

either do away with chem all together (which I don't support) or do what I said above. This formation switching is just a waste of everyone's time

I agree with both your points but for Ronaldo he can play at ST so he should get 10 chem there anyway
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    The entire chemistry system is a shambles, let's be honest.

The game mode is called Ultimate Team. Yet, rarely can you actually make your personal ultimate team because in order to get full chemistry, you have to shoehorn someone you might not want into the team.

Chemistry should improve over time.
  • Clancy
    7756 posts League Winner

I agree with both your points but for Ronaldo he can play at ST so he should get 10 chem there anyway

next year his card will probably be a striker. but I agree, ronaldo should get 10 chem at LW and Striker

but as a striker he shouldn't be able to be converted to a CDM on 10 chem

the chem system needs an overhaul in general. its kinda nonsense and with legends its not even making people use creative squads anymore
  • Dawud123
    562 posts Sunday League Hero
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You just lost another 5 from coming to the forums and posting this thread, the amount of minutes lost will only grow exponentially as you read every comment in this thread and reply to it.

In the end you were better off just dealing with the formation switch.

No need to be snarky mate
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

Any player not playing in the original position they started at (so if they started RM and are still RM in a new formation, it’s fine), they should get sub chem.

But it won’t happen. Chemistry is applied one time, pre-match, and doesn’t change after. Adding logic to change it dynamically in the match just adds complexity, and a chance for significant bugs. They already managed to screw it up on informs, for years.
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dawud123 wrote: »
    Every weekend I lose 20 minutes of my life

If this is true then you are very lucky..... the rest of the world's population loses 48 hours of their life every weekend.
  • Il gioco di calcio più brutto che abbia mai visto. Staff menefreghista, contattati più volte negando di essere loro le persone alle quali rivolgersi. Pietoso.