Sergio Aguero

yiddo13
1286 posts Professional
I've just got Sergio from my WL rewards, my best ever pull (since FUT began).

Two questions: -
1) is he any good/is he value for money, I used him in draft at the start of the game from memory was great

2) Even if he's great would you still sell as he may drop on the run up to TOTY?

I currently use Mertens and Larsson but would need to change my team quite a bit to fit him in.

Comments

• pedro___
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    1) Bought him in october for 500k and never sold. The best nif striker imo. I use with IF Jesus and they rule.
    2) His price is too low now but I dont believe it will rise again. I'll sell only when i get his IF version. If you want To sell, wait futmas pack offers end and sell before toty crash.
  • Donovan86
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice mate, I pulled him last night
    Sold him for 329k
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    pedro___ wrote: »
    1) Bought him in october for 500k and never sold. The best nif striker imo. I use with IF Jesus and they rule.
    2) His price is too low now but I dont believe it will rise again. I'll sell only when i get his IF version. If you want To sell, wait futmas pack offers end and sell before toty crash.

I'm just wondering if I sell today, maybe re-buy Sunday if I decide I want him, maybe the usual Sunday drop will cover the tax difference
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Nice mate, I pulled him last night
    Sold him for 329k

Nice one!
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    I have him untradeable so its good to not worry about his "value"

Saying that hes very very good finishes almost everything
    Had TOTGS ben yedder recently and relegated aguero to the bench, lets say that didn't last long lol
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    Just packed him this morning from MM so listed him hopefully being fresh he will get 300k had Lacca in the other to. I know they are just sucking me in