The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Timo Werner Futmas wtf

Berlus
180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2017
Wtf! Why on earth he is that expensive? You need 130-150k to get him. Thats rougly the price for Lewa and Auba atm. Gnarby if with better stats is around 35k.

I would love to have this card, but this price is a joke. EA pls solve your mistake. And reduce the requirements or increase the stats.
Post edited by Berlus on

Comments

  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won't happen, move on
  • SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Ridiculous pace and 90 finishing..... Better than most icons. He's a bargain stats wise.
  • Berlus
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Ridiculous pace and 90 finishing..... Better than most icons. He's a bargain stats wise.

    Auba cost 160k atm. Same price with better stats.
  • Leo19942
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Berlus wrote: »
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Ridiculous pace and 90 finishing..... Better than most icons. He's a bargain stats wise.

    Auba cost 160k atm. Same price with better stats.

    Christ Auba's gone down since I had him, 160k is a bargain for him - he's awesome.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    50k more than Musa the king of sweat. Is Werner worth it? He looks pricey.
  • Jax45
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I still really want him but I just can't justify it. Auba is the same price, better and tradable. Werner could very likely get an IF in the future so I would pass on this.
  • seBozz
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jax45 wrote: »
    I still really want him but I just can't justify it. Auba is the same price, better and tradable. Werner could very likely get an IF in the future so I would pass on this.

    Yep. I wanted to do him but he is way too expensive for his stats.
Sign In or Register to comment.