Chem card for fifa19

Nana_bitty
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
I would like to see a card that can be put on a player to allow the same chem links as an icon in fifa19.
I'm so sick of seeing the same teams and I have no interest in making a hybrid and using someone I don't like just to get chem for the player I really want.
A chem card would allow players from other leagues to be used instead of the prem dribble we see constantly.
Its time the whole chem system had an overall.

Comments

• Hakkebakke
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chemistry is a **** actually. Hope they remove in fifa 19. Or they can change the name chem team instead of ultimate team
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Dont think so, the main appeal in Icons is how they link with everyone, makes them truly end game
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Dont think so, the main appeal in Icons is how they link with everyone, makes them truly end game

Icons would still have an appeal because they would still be some of the best cards.
    Ea could make icons special in some other way.
    The chem limitations need to be changed
  • GoodnightIrene
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    Icons would still have the links plus a them card, but for regular cards you'd have to sacrifice a them card so there's still a minute advantage to Icons in that way.

Maybe reduce their discard to 50k or something to lower their price slightly.

I like the idea though.
  • Joestoe
    4903 posts Big Money Move
    Chemistry is a joke anyway.
  • Viggo 007
    edited December 2017
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Icons would still have an appeal because they would still be some of the best cards.
    Ea could make icons special in some other way.
    The chem limitations need to be changed

Disagree. Icons are appealing because they have TOTY stats (the good ones) and links to everyone.

If you could link a TIF Mbappe to everyone, Icons would lose perceptive value.

There are only 4-5 Icons that would be an upgrade over these two

97ddcb0c3c958c64152b8dd009e5c414.jpg
  • Low Ki
    11784 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd rather they keep the link system but remove the boosts it gives you for having full chem.

Rather, nerf stats when people put players well out of position or with no links.
  • Viggo 007
    Low Ki wrote: »
    I'd rather they keep the link system but remove the boosts it gives you for having full chem.

Rather, nerf stats when people put players well out of position or with no links.

Nah, current system is fine. Problem is the pause at kick off.

Right now you can pause without having the ball and it's not even that big of an effort
  • Any tym7
    1383 posts Professional
    When u cant use wingers in ur team and have to build in a 433 formation pause and change ingame just to play with wingers thats when u know the whole chemistry set up is stupid
  • Viggo 007
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    When u cant use wingers in ur team and have to build in a 433 formation pause and change ingame just to play with wingers thats when u know the whole chemistry set up is stupid

Agree on this though, Griezman at LW gets 4 chem while Aguero CDM gets 10 chem
  • S4vy
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That would ruin the game. In terms of actual CHEM STYLES though, i would like to see more Specials that boost: Pace/Dribbling and Pace/Physical as well as Pace/Passing/Physical cards and Chem styles that boost attributes like stamina and composure.
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    Captain should get legend links....