Game changer midfielders

1
Legends.1878
3646 posts National Call-Up
Who are some non icon midfielders who make a difference for you?
I just feel most midfielders get bypassed in the game so who should I try?

Comments

  • McRaven
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Nainggolan has had the biggest impact for me. Been using IF Saul lately and he's been very, very good.
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    futmas Herrera has set my squad alight. He's been great. Doing better than IF Vidal
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    McRaven wrote: »
    Nainggolan has had the biggest impact for me. Been using IF Saul lately and he's been very, very good.

    I’ve just bought him (9) - everyone says him and Vidal are good
  • VICTAAAA
    10778 posts Has That Special Something
    Mids the the most important players on the field. They either sure up your back line or unlock defenses for the striker.
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Nainggolan
  • Wonderfulwest
    4687 posts National Call-Up
    Vidal or Pogba for me
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Mids the the most important players on the field. They either sure up your back line or unlock defenses for the striker.

    Yeah average midfielders contribute neither really
  • wef0undl0ve
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nainggolan and IF Tolisso
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20961 posts Club Captain
    Naingollan, Vidal, and Petit are outstanding. They're a level above Pogba and the likes for me.
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Naingolan, Tolisso, Alli, Casemiro
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    allan at cdm is still a monster. and i just got futmas herrera for my bpl squad. he's been very solid as a cm in 4411 interceptions are on point with him. very accurate passing. good stamina. cant ask for more
  • McDizzle
    69 posts Park Captain
    Eriksen for me. got a great shot and always seems to be in the right place at the right time. Had De Bruyne and went back to Eriksen.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    IF Vidal is as good as it gets for non icons.
  • weims
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Vidal is as good as it gets for non icons.

    This man knows.

    If budget is unlimited, 90 Gullit of course :naughty:
  • Muzza11
    8434 posts League Winner
    IF Vidal is as good as it gets for non icons.

  • Olleman
    13006 posts Has That Special Something
    100% Nainggolan for me this year. better than Vidal
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    I tried Naingollan I thought he was average
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Vidal is great and tolisso also.
  • Olleman
    13006 posts Has That Special Something
    I tried Naingollan I thought he was average

    Then you are in for dissapointment :joy:
  • willdarko
    1102 posts Professional
    194958.png
  • Lightshow
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    willdarko wrote: »
    194958.png

    <3
  • Carswell
    8270 posts League Winner
    Vidal. I loved Pogba at CAM didnt use him at CM though but I’m sure he’d boss there. Nain ofc too. Tolisso. The NIF is always good for me but the IF has been difficult to play against too
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Olleman wrote: »
    I tried Naingollan I thought he was average

    Then you are in for dissapointment :joy:

    Defo :joy:
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    I got IF nain from that sbc a whole back and he's great. Baby gullit was the best midfielder ive ever used.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20961 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »
    Vidal. I loved Pogba at CAM didnt use him at CM though but I’m sure he’d boss there. Nain ofc too. Tolisso. The NIF is always good for me but the IF has been difficult to play against too

    Man knows.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    At Cm Lothar>petit>nain>Vidal> The rest
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Modric, Vidal and IF Goretzka
  • Currieman
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    People might disagree but I’ve been playing Nain at CAM recently and it has been amazing.

    He is a great CM as he can attack and defend but if you have a decent CDM (just get Bakayoko :trollface:) then try Nain at CAM. Great pace, great passing and his long shots are superb. Plus he makes brilliant runs into the box and is deadly at finishing.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Currieman wrote: »
    People might disagree but I’ve been playing Nain at CAM recently and it has been amazing.

    He is a great CM as he can attack and defend but if you have a decent CDM (just get Bakayoko :trollface:) then try Nain at CAM. Great pace, great passing and his long shots are superb. Plus he makes brilliant runs into the box and is deadly at finishing.

    I had IF Nain a while back, trying out 4231 and I put him behind the striker and he was unreal, I swear he covers every inch of grass on the pitch and has 126 stamina, he was everywhere, in the box when you needed him to be, in CM when you needed him to be, he outscored my strikers aswell, finishing and shooting was great
  • Currieman
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    People might disagree but I’ve been playing Nain at CAM recently and it has been amazing.

    He is a great CM as he can attack and defend but if you have a decent CDM (just get Bakayoko :trollface:) then try Nain at CAM. Great pace, great passing and his long shots are superb. Plus he makes brilliant runs into the box and is deadly at finishing.

    I had IF Nain a while back, trying out 4231 and I put him behind the striker and he was unreal, I swear he covers every inch of grass on the pitch and has 126 stamina, he was everywhere, in the box when you needed him to be, in CM when you needed him to be, he outscored my strikers aswell, finishing and shooting was great

    Yeah he has the pace to track back if needed and great tackling. Wish I’d tried him at CAM sooner.
Sign In or Register to comment.