What if Messi signs a contract to EA?

Comments

  • Firmino
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Footfan wrote: »
    I ignore the debate about who's better and say they are both the best, but if i had to pick i would choose Ronaldo.

    So you choose the best based on the brand and not the ability. It's no contest.
  • Fab
    17837 posts World Class
    mesut ozil is obviously better than both
  • Firmino
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Watch Barcelona, watch Real Madrid. Not just el Classico, just in general.

    Try and say Ronaldo after actually watching them play.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    There both as good as each other
    I’m no stupid fan boy I’m a fan of football

    This, a million times over. Why can’t we just feel blessed to have witnessed two absolute footballing phenomenons in our lifetime. Two players who can be described as potentially the two greatest footballers in history.
  • Firmino
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    There both as good as each other
    I’m no stupid fan boy I’m a fan of football

    This, a million times over. Why can’t we just feel blessed to have witnessed two absolute footballing phenomenons in our lifetime. Two players who can be described as potentially the two greatest footballers in history.

    Because it's wrong. 1. Incorrect use of there, it should be they're. 2. Incorrect use of as good as each other, it's Messi>>>>>>Ronaldo.

    From a fan of good football.
  • Firmino
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2017
    Firmino wrote: »
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    There both as good as each other
    I’m no stupid fan boy I’m a fan of football

    This, a million times over. Why can’t we just feel blessed to have witnessed two absolute footballing phenomenons in our lifetime. Two players who can be described as potentially the two greatest footballers in history.

    Because it's wrong. 1. Incorrect use of there, it should be they're. 2. Incorrect use of as good as each other, it's Messi>>>>>>Ronaldo.

    From a fan of good football.

    Edit: I quoted the wrong comment before you cry but you're wrong too.

    Edit 2: I did it again.
  • Coderood
    1662 posts Fans' Favourite
    LOL at people saying Ronaldo is better then Messi. Everybody from Madrid just give the ball to Ronaldo and score the most easy goals. I have never seen him scoring against Barca like this.

  • It cracks me up people saying Madrid had a better team than Barca... lol

    Messi - the so called best
    Neymar- top 5 player
    Suarez - top 5 player
    Iniesta - legend

    You get the point.

    Ronaldo won the champions league back to back. Won a international cup. Has won 4 of the last 5 Balon awards. So again, why is Messi unequivocally the better player?

    Outscored him in all comps in 3 of the last 5, and in 4 of the last 5 champions league runs he outscored Messi, while tying with him in the other.

    I believe there are more than four players on a team, and Isco and Modric have been much better for the past few years than Iniesta. Barcelona's team had been terrible apart from that front three, who carried them. Madrid's team was absolutely stacked from top to bottom with an absolutely incredible defense, midfield (strongest part), and attack. Not really a fair comparison.

  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    portugal lucked into that euro win people do understand that, right? Greece won in 2000 and hasnt sniffed even a semi final since. portugal didnt win a game in regulation until what the semi final? they drew all 3 of their group games. croatia sh the bed somehow. but yea ronaldo lit it up during that tournament ;) ;) ;)

    i give him props for being an amazing, one in generation type of player. but if i had to choose between him and messi for my team, i'd pick messi every time. but i wouldnt spit on the guy who picked ronaldo
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    im a man united fan but I have to admit, messi is best :lol:
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Oh god how on earth has this awfully boring debate been started again?

  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Oh god how on earth has this awfully boring debate been started again?

    tbf its quite fun hearing peoples opinions
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Oh god how on earth has this awfully boring debate been started again?

    tbf its quite fun hearing peoples opinions


  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    YAAAAAWN
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    It cracks me up people saying Madrid had a better team than Barca... lol

    Messi - the so called best
    Neymar- top 5 player
    Suarez - top 5 player
    Iniesta - legend

    You get the point.

    Ronaldo won the champions league back to back. Won a international cup. Has won 4 of the last 5 Balon awards. So again, why is Messi unequivocally the better player?

    Outscored him in all comps in 3 of the last 5, and in 4 of the last 5 champions league runs he outscored Messi, while tying with him in the other.

    Decided to delete my reply just because I realized you said Barca has had a better team than Real Madrid , almost made me choke on my coffee. :D
    Post edited by The Humanoid Typhoon on
  • Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    Messi fans in here seem to be quite precious. Like the tax avoiding midget himself.

    I've seen Ronaldo with my own eyes, some of the stuff he produced at United was completely ridiculous. To suggest he's not even worthy of being one of the greatest players of all time is such a moronic thing to suggest.

    I don't like Messi, he's a little **** but I can appreciate what he does with a football. No one has feet and ball control like him. Again, he can do things most players can only dream of.

    They both play a different way, obviously teams they've played in have adjusted to get the best out of both players. Both have multiple Balon d'Ors, both have multiple Champions League winners medals.

    Only one has a Premier League winners medal though :wink:
  • Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    ****. I've been drawn into an awful debate with a rational reply.
  • Jobiwan
    3238 posts National Call-Up
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    ****. I've been drawn into an awful debate with a rational reply.

    :D
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Messi will never be as good as CR7 on this game because of delay
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    I’d say Ronaldo but most on height strength and determination

    Whenever I watched messi for Argentina he doesn’t give anywhere near as much as Ronaldo does for Portugal
  • Ishibum
    12427 posts Has That Special Something
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    I’d say Ronaldo but most on height strength and determination

    Whenever I watched messi for Argentina he doesn’t give anywhere near as much as Ronaldo does for Portugal

    Erm did you see his last match?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    I’d say Ronaldo but most on height strength and determination

    Whenever I watched messi for Argentina he doesn’t give anywhere near as much as Ronaldo does for Portugal

    giphy.gif
  • Peewee916
    932 posts Professional
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Coderood wrote: »
    Will they make him like Ronaldo?

    In what way 94 rated? Statswise? I do remember in 12 or 13 they gave gim the 1st 99 card.
    I had that card, back when Messi sucked in fut.

  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Firmino wrote: »
    Firmino wrote: »
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    There both as good as each other
    I’m no stupid fan boy I’m a fan of football

    This, a million times over. Why can’t we just feel blessed to have witnessed two absolute footballing phenomenons in our lifetime. Two players who can be described as potentially the two greatest footballers in history.

    Because it's wrong. 1. Incorrect use of there, it should be they're. 2. Incorrect use of as good as each other, it's Messi>>>>>>Ronaldo.

    From a fan of good football.

    Edit: I quoted the wrong comment before you cry but you're wrong too.

    Edit 2: I did it again.

    You should be in your day centre today instead of looking through my posts for fact-based analysis.

    It’s good to know that you’re rattled though.
  • Firmino
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Firmino wrote: »
    Firmino wrote: »
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    There both as good as each other
    I’m no stupid fan boy I’m a fan of football

    This, a million times over. Why can’t we just feel blessed to have witnessed two absolute footballing phenomenons in our lifetime. Two players who can be described as potentially the two greatest footballers in history.

    Because it's wrong. 1. Incorrect use of there, it should be they're. 2. Incorrect use of as good as each other, it's Messi>>>>>>Ronaldo.

    From a fan of good football.

    Edit: I quoted the wrong comment before you cry but you're wrong too.

    Edit 2: I did it again.

    You should be in your day centre today instead of looking through my posts for fact-based analysis.

    It’s good to know that you’re rattled though.

    Your comebacks are so dull. The fact is Paulinho is better than you think and Messi is far superior to any other player around.

    Ronaldo is incredible, has perfected the art of being clever in the box but it's his marketing team that wins him his awards.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4058 posts National Call-Up
    MeSsi Nd ronLdo bandwagon get out
  • Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    Firmino wrote: »
    Firmino wrote: »
    Firmino wrote: »
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    There both as good as each other
    I’m no stupid fan boy I’m a fan of football

    This, a million times over. Why can’t we just feel blessed to have witnessed two absolute footballing phenomenons in our lifetime. Two players who can be described as potentially the two greatest footballers in history.

    Because it's wrong. 1. Incorrect use of there, it should be they're. 2. Incorrect use of as good as each other, it's Messi>>>>>>Ronaldo.

    From a fan of good football.

    Edit: I quoted the wrong comment before you cry but you're wrong too.

    Edit 2: I did it again.

    You should be in your day centre today instead of looking through my posts for fact-based analysis.

    It’s good to know that you’re rattled though.

    Your comebacks are so dull. The fact is Paulinho is better than you think and Messi is far superior to any other player around.

    Ronaldo is incredible, has perfected the art of being clever in the box but it's his marketing team that wins him his awards.
    Does his marketing team score his goals for him as well? Don't be a pillock and talk absolute rubbish because you have an agenda.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Lol this will never end will it

    To the guy who brought up the Ballon d‘Ors, have a look at who voted for whom from this year‘s vote.

    Thread needs closing and fast. @EA_Lanna @EA_Leeloo @EA_DarDar @EA_Andy @EazyEden
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Firmino wrote: »
    Firmino wrote: »
    Firmino wrote: »
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world, Messi isn't

    Get over it

    There both as good as each other
    I’m no stupid fan boy I’m a fan of football

    This, a million times over. Why can’t we just feel blessed to have witnessed two absolute footballing phenomenons in our lifetime. Two players who can be described as potentially the two greatest footballers in history.

    Because it's wrong. 1. Incorrect use of there, it should be they're. 2. Incorrect use of as good as each other, it's Messi>>>>>>Ronaldo.

    From a fan of good football.

    Edit: I quoted the wrong comment before you cry but you're wrong too.

    Edit 2: I did it again.

    You should be in your day centre today instead of looking through my posts for fact-based analysis.

    It’s good to know that you’re rattled though.

    Your comebacks are so dull. The fact is Paulinho is better than you think and Messi is far superior to any other player around.

    Ronaldo is incredible, has perfected the art of being clever in the box but it's his marketing team that wins him his awards.

    That is quite easily the worst footballing comment I have ever heard in my entire life. Lo and behold it comes from you.

    Ronaldo’s marketing team has broken all the records now, not Ronaldo. Holy crap.

  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    edited December 2017
    ronaldo scores goals. he is a finisher.

    messi is beyond just that. he is a creator


    Discussion over
Sign In or Register to comment.