Now that we have a Saudi league team of the season..

Basdost
83 posts Park Captain
Why can't we have a team of the season for every full league that is in ultimate team? That way everyone is happy. Mexican league team of the season please.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    71354 posts Moderator
    League 1 pls

Don't care we had FL Tots, I need more L1 cards
  • BCBeneli
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Colombian league tots :'( won't happen but I would be so happy
  • Basdost
    83 posts Park Captain
    More cards on the market means more packs being opened. Don't see how this can be a bad thing. And people that follow the lesser known leagues get to use team of the season cards.

With every league there will be people claiming that no one cares about that league or whatever, but I think that if the league is in the game they should do something special for it. If this Saudi team of the season was because of a demand and to make fans happy, why not make everyone happy and not just those that follow the Saudi league.
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    the mexican people should use twitter and pay money to ea like those ksa donkeys do
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    Mishka wrote: »
    the mexican people should use twitter and pay money to ea like those ksa donkeys do

Racist C****
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Ekstraklasa and RPL TOTS please!
  • holdenwait
    57345 posts National Treasure
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    League 1 pls

Don't care we had FL Tots, I need more L1 cards

thats just greedy.
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mishka wrote: »

Racist C****

that is cute kiddo, but no. not even close to being a racist. i would call you a donkey too if you paid ea for something, would that be racist too ?

jog on troll