Sell 84s and 85s now?

xFATAL
4041 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2017
Tranfer list full of them.

Was gonna wait till tomorrow to see the icons but all the one's i've bought have pretty much doubled in price. Tempted to take the profit and re-invest in 88s and higher or even buy another Icon?

Comments

• shaneoconnor
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    If it's doubled what you bought them for then sell, you'll regret it if they drop
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Myself I wouldn't as there could be even less on sale tomorrow and if the Icons drop they will be needed even more. But then I'm no trader so somebody who is will have more sound advise but that's just what I would do.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Take the profit, no need waiting, isn't a guarantee they go up anymore but could drop a bit if there are no Icon SBCs.

Always sell in profit, the longer you hold the more risk you have of losing out. Can't go wrong with doubling your money.
  • xFATAL
    sounders3 wrote: »
    Take the profit, no need waiting, isn't a guarantee they go up anymore but could drop a bit if there are no Icon SBCs.

Always sell in profit, the longer you hold the more risk you have of losing out. Can't go wrong with doubling your money.

May just hold Calcio A (For Nain) and the La Liga and sell the rest, Especially Epl. Gonna put the coins into high rated 88+ which don't seem to be raising in price.

• llJesusll
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2017
    The aim is to double your coins. I'd be personally happy if made anything upwards of 40%. You can't be greedy this FIFA. It'll come back and but you on the bum. Definitely sell as advised above.
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had 38 Cahill's listed at 6.3k - lost track of time for when the SBCs were coming out and finished an SB game to be like 240k richer. Was so confused, then I checked his price. :joy:

I'd say take the profit, you're not going to squeeze much more per card than you're gonna get right now.
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    miri wrote: »
    Had 38 Cahill's listed at 6.3k - lost track of time for when the SBCs were coming out and finished an SB game to be like 240k richer. Was so confused, then I checked his price. :joy:

I'd say take the profit, you're not going to squeeze much more per card than you're gonna get right now.

This is EXACTLY what happened to me
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Simple then. Sell your 84s to get your money back that you've spent and the 85s are your profit
  • maximilson
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have 75 Fahrmanns that I bought at 3.5-3.7k. Surely he has to rise more than 4.5k?
  • xFATAL
    maximilson wrote: »
    Have 75 Fahrmanns that I bought at 3.5-3.7k. Surely he has to rise more than 4.5k?

Sold a few for around 5k. Had 4 Lenos I paid under 9k for that sold over 17k. Lots of lazy buyers right now list your cards a bit higher than market price.
  • Pxul_
    7723 posts League Winner
    xFATAL wrote: »

Sold a few for around 5k. Had 4 Lenos I paid under 9k for that sold over 17k. Lots of lazy buyers right now list your cards a bit higher than market price.

Been doing this with falcao’s and Schneiderlins
  • leon1309
    4188 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Sold most of my players for 50 - 100%...fine with me (the least profit was on 86s).

Didnt really wait, but set a price I wanted to sell at and relisted...

Now thinking on what to invest in next?

But it is up to you, if you want to risk it for even greater profit.
  • Ishibum
    12263 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm listing and listing and listing. If these futmas SBCs don't clear my list, the totw SBC next week will
  • xFATAL
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I'm listing and listing and listing. If these futmas SBCs don't clear my list, the totw SBC next week will

Only one not selling for me is Glik, Although I'm listing him pretty high because I think he'll still have alot of demand if good icons release. From my profit I bought 2 Thiago silvas, Modric and Buffon.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    If it's doubled what you bought them for then sell, you'll regret it if they drop

• xFATAL
    edited December 2017
    tphealy wrote: »

I sold and re-Invested in 88+
  • Bale11UT
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sell now. I regret not selling my investments during FUTmas hype. Had 20 Sanchez that i bought for 22k they rose to 40 and i kept bc i was stingy. So i sold today for 26k each.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    I can see them going up a little and if there’s TOTW and Icon SBC’s I think they will be back to nearly 7K like before, however I would sell now on the off chance the SBC’s don’t happen. I always sell half and keep half if unsure.
  • xFATAL
    edited December 2017
    Dez1888 wrote: »
    I can see them going up a little and if there’s TOTW and Icon SBC’s I think they will be back to nearly 7K like before, however I would sell now on the off chance the SBC’s don’t happen. I always sell half and keep half if unsure.

I sold most but I kept all the 83s and 84s from La Liga and Calcio A because of the Prime Icon possibility and Nain. Still have about 10 Gliks I didn't sell because I was listing him really high, I'll just hold him till we know for sure what gets released.
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »

yup, i've sold a few Alejandro Gomez's for 7k today..
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    I wouldn’t be selling anymore now guys TOTW SBC confirmed so they should rise!