So now we have a complete special-card Man Utd XI, can the minor leagues get some FUTMAS cards?!

SSgtBlunder
948 posts Professional
So as it stands right now, Man Utd have 13 x special cards (inc 3 x FUTMAS cards). In comparison, that's more than the totals for the WHOLE of some of the minor leagues:

Pro League (4)
Saudi League (2)
Russian League (12)
Primera Division (3)
Scottish Prem (6)
Eredivisie (9)
Liga Mx (5)
Liga NOS (11)
MLS (12)
Japan J1 (3)

It's not like Man Utd are even doing that great this season - a long way behind Man City (who have 19 x special cards).

EA - Stop being so money hungry and start doing the right thing!

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11306 posts Has That Special Something
    So as it stands right now, Man Utd have 13 x special cards (inc 3 x FUTMAS cards). In comparison, that's more than the totals for the WHOLE of some of the minor leagues:

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

It's not like Man Utd are even doing that great this season - a long way behind Man City (who have 19 x special cards).

I know like we are doing so bad this season just the second most consistent team in the league bar city who are unstoppable at the minute and still competing in every competition how dare ea give us special cards for such a bad start to the season :D :D
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

I know like we are doing so bad this season just the second most consistent team in the league bar city who are unstoppable at the minute and still competing in every competition how dare ea give us special cards for such a bad start to the season :D :D

It wouldn't surprise me if Man Utd got a special card if Bristol City beat you tonight in the League Cup....
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good christ...give it a rest. If they gave Fred the Red 90+ pace, 82+ shooting and 85+ dribbling in an SBC you'd line up to do it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

It wouldn't surprise me if Man Utd got a special card if Bristol City beat you tonight in the League Cup....

Someone's very salty :D
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Almost 85% of teams use Premiership players so their always going to favour cards in that league as its what them players want and it's what's sells packs.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

Someone's very salty :D

Hey, I'm a Forest fan - pleasantly surprised we have 2 x IFs already this season!

It is v frustrating though to try and build/run anything outside the top-5 leagues when you don't get a scrap off the bone to work with while some teams have more special cards to select from than they can fit into their team :-/

For example, the Russian League don't have any IF/special full backs. A FUTMAS Smolnikov would of prob been completed by everyone who runs a Russian League side.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Almost 85% of teams use Premiership players so their always going to favour cards in that league as its what them players want and it's what's sells packs.

Futmas cards are SBC cards though, they don't sell packs.

If EA released more FUTMAS cards across different leagues with different requirements that raises the price of all cards making their packs more valuable as even the discard golds will be worth something.

That's win win. Instead, its Premas with stupid requirements for cards that aren't worth the price.
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    BiigDee wrote: »

Futmas cards are SBC cards though, they don't sell packs.

If EA released more FUTMAS cards across different leagues with different requirements that raises the price of all cards making their packs more valuable as even the discard golds will be worth something.

That's win win. Instead, its Premas with stupid requirements for cards that aren't worth the price.

No but the other 10 cards do. The guy said 13 for United alone.
  • AEsey
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    Good christ...give it a rest. If they gave Fred the Red 90+ pace, 82+ shooting and 85+ dribbling in an SBC you'd line up to do it.

Love this @Jaedric_Kaine.
    I'd be front of the queue
  • One of the reasons why I don't use special cards.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Even EA would be hard-pushed to give Man Utd another special card after tonight's game.... ;-)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Even EA would be hard-pushed to give Man Utd another special card after tonight's game.... ;-)

Zlatan hero card on the way :D
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

Dude take Napoli for example, top of their table, 6 special cards. United, no. 2 on the ladder. 13 special cards. Look at this and tell me there isn’t a bias :-1:

• ssclof
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thrillho wrote: »

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

Dude take Napoli for example, top of their table, 6 special cards. United, no. 2 on the ladder. 13 special cards. Look at this and tell me there isn’t a bias :-1:
    And Italy is out of WC. Lol
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

Haven't watched much of napoli but possibly there's been better individual performances for United so that's why there's been more special cards.

And as for futmas yes ea are leaning more towards United than any other club but c'mon they are in partnership together what do you expect.

Just like ea are a sponsor of the prem league that's why we get potm for only the prem.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

Haven't watched much of napoli but possibly there's been better individual performances for United so that's why there's been more special cards.

And as for futmas yes ea are leaning more towards United than any other club but c'mon they are in partnership together what do you expect.

Just like ea are a sponsor of the prem league that's why we get potm for only the prem.

Ugh... :expressionless: gotta just accept it then I guess
    :s :s :s

• lacine traore futmas card needed
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    ssclof wrote: »

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

And Italy is out of WC. Lol

There are only 6 Italian players at Napoli dude. The other 20 are foreign. LOL
  • Bluemoon2393
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree it's a complete joke how the premier league has a lot off IFs and the biggest problem with Fifa is they overrate the premier league players but not players from the other leagues.

Fifa needs more consistency as the most best and famous players have 2 IFs which I think it's wrong. I believe once a player has a IF they should boost their stats if the manage to perform brilliantly again instead off releasing new IF cards.

I think the premier league is no different to any other league out there and it's very clear that we are miles ahead off everyone. There are some good teams out there like PSG, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid who like someone said have less IFs than the Man United team (I try and not be too biased) has and some off thier players are very overrated but at the same time I would agree with De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku being their best players.
  • Retro_G
    29085 posts Player of the Year

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

You only have one more point than United in an easier league, you're out of the champions league. We won our CL group.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

[/quote]

You only have one more point than United in an easier league, you're out of the champions league. We won our CL group.[/quote]

Fine, remove the group stage blind from the discussion, all the other special cards are not from the UCL..

Now explain your point.

• Retro_G

You only have one more point than United in an easier league, you're out of the champions league. We won our CL group.[/quote]

Fine, remove the group stage blind from the discussion, all the other special cards are not from the UCL..

Now explain your point.

[/quote]

As I've said before, EA take into account the quality of opponent. More big games in the PL which increases the chance of informs. You've amassed one more point than United in an easier league. If Napoli was in the PL, they'd be lucky to finish 7th. You couldn't even progress in the CL with a Russian, Dutch team in the group. That says it all really, why should Napoli be showered with informs for beating tinpot clubs?
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »

You only have one more point than United in an easier league, you're out of the champions league. We won our CL group.

Now explain your point.

[/quote]

As I've said before, EA take into account the quality of opponent. More big games in the PL which increases the chance of informs. You've amassed one more point than United in an easier league. If Napoli was in the PL, they'd be lucky to finish 7th. You couldn't even progress in the CL with a Russian, Dutch team in the group. That says it all really, why should Napoli be showered with informs for beating tinpot clubs?[/quote]

I’m not asking for more Napoli informs pal, I’m wondering why United has to get so many SPECIAL CARDS when there are so many players throughout the weeks across the leagues that score, but are shafted so that some United player can get in, then United players are given FUTmas cards for no reason at all? Mkhitaryan???? Get outta here he doesn’t even see the bench. Why him :-1:

• Pughy30
    26052 posts Player of the Year
    It is ridiculous there's nothing we can do about it though sadly, the Prem is EA's favourite league and United their favourite team
  • Retro_G
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    The Prem is the most popular league in the world and City are EA's favourite team.

*Fixed*
  • Pughy30
    26052 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    The Prem is the most popular league in the world and City are EA's favourite team.

*Fixed*

Yeah definitely no bias :sleeping:
  • Retro_G
    edited December 2017

Now explain your point.

As I've said before, EA take into account the quality of opponent. More big games in the PL which increases the chance of informs. You've amassed one more point than United in an easier league. If Napoli was in the PL, they'd be lucky to finish 7th. You couldn't even progress in the CL with a Russian, Dutch team in the group. That says it all really, why should Napoli be showered with informs for beating tinpot clubs?[/quote]

I’m not asking for more Napoli informs pal, I’m wondering why United has to get so many SPECIAL CARDS when there are so many players throughout the weeks across the leagues that score, but are shafted so that some United player can get in, then United players are given FUTmas cards for no reason at all? Mkhitaryan???? Get outta here he doesn’t even see the bench. Why him :-1:

[/quote]

You do know EA have an official exclusive licence with United? It's probably the reason we've got a few SBC's. With regards to TOTW, it's our standout performance's that have got us a few informs this season.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

You do know EA have an official exclusive licence with United? It's probably the reason we've got a few SBC's. With regards to TOTW, it's our standout performance's that have got us a few informs this season.[/quote]

Dude but there’s gotta be a stage where they calm down with it. Sh**s ridiculous man who wants a Special Blind after Young got 2 IFs for the same position...
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Certainly one way to lose customers
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017

Pro League (4)
    Saudi League (2)
    Russian League (12)
    Primera Division (3)
    Scottish Prem (6)
    Eredivisie (9)
    Liga Mx (5)
    Liga NOS (11)
    MLS (12)
    Japan J1 (3)

I love your optimism. Man Utd look pretty average to me this year, although granted they have grinded out a lot of narrow league wins. I’ll be very surprised if they win anything at all.