Should I sell 86 Pjanic for IF Milinkovic-Savic

Bluemoon2393
253 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm a bit stuck here and heres my current team.

IF Sirigu

IF Lichtsteiner
Bonucci
IF De Vrij
Euro Rodriguez

Halloween Khedira
IF Brozovic
IF Pjanic
Hamsik

Euro Andre Silva
IF Immobile

I got less than 10k and I was wondering wether it was worth selling Pjanic for Milinkovic-Savic as his stats are very impressive. I'm stuck at the minute.

At the minute Milinkovic-David sells for 49k-58k and 86 rated Pjanic 75k

Comments

• NornIron
    13808 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't used any this year but last year Savic was a lot better he's 6ft 2 or something, Pjanic didn't do much I didn't even notice him during the matches.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Okay I'll wait for more opinions before I think about getting Milinkovic-Savic
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wait for his OTW card in January when United buy him from Lazio.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    Depends on how you use Pjanic. If you're using him as a creative midfielder, he'll easily outclass Milinkovic. Pjanic has some of the best free kicks in the game and excellent playmaking ability. Milinkovic is the better box to box midfielder. He's tall, has the physicality to out muscle smaller/weaker midfielders, and has a killer attacking instinct. His late runs in the box will wreak havoc on opposing defenses.

If you do decide to get Sergej, wait for his price to drop. He'll be 25-30K in a couple days.
  • chaser2k15
    14722 posts Has That Special Something
    Euro silva is great.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    Wait for his OTW card in January when United buy him from Lazio.

Please no. You guys have Pogba, Matic, Herrera, Fellaini, Mkhitaryan (send him to Serie A, please), and Mata. You have enough midfield talent, and Milinkovic needs to be starting. Serie A needs to retain its best players.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Depends on how you use Pjanic. If you're using him as a creative midfielder, he'll easily outclass Milinkovic. Pjanic has some of the best free kicks in the game and excellent playmaking ability. Milinkovic is the better box to box midfielder. He's tall, has the physicality to out muscle smaller/weaker midfielders, and has a killer attacking instinct. His late runs in the box will wreak havoc on opposing defenses.

If you do decide to get Sergej, wait for his price to drop. He'll be 25-30K in a couple days.

That's great advice I'll wait till Xmas Eve to see how much Milinkovic-Savic will be. By then I will get some coins from squad battles and also the Ronaldo Edition packs.

I will sell Parolo and replace him. In my bench for centre midfielders I have Euro Freuler, Bonaventura, Marchisio.

I could sell Pjanic as I do have Rodriguez who is just as good as Pjanic at set pieces but the only difference with free kicks are Pjanic has 86 Curve and 91 Accuracy while Rodriguez has 82 Curve and 84 Accuracy although both have the same Shot Power and Pjanic has better finishing.

Also if I did sell Pjanic I could afford Mertens as I possibly need to be more mobile in attack even though I have IF Ljajic striker with Hunter card on the bench.

So I could have IF Milinkovic-Savic and Mertens but sell Belotti and Pjanic to replace them.
  • cdbuck26
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    All I'll say is, Mertens is a beast, at least get him at some point for a super sub or something. Even if you put him in at the 70th minute, he will be a game changer

Also, in the earlier stages of the game I used NIF Savic, and he was insane as well. He is 6' 4", contrary to how somebody else said he was 6' 2". Wins every header and ball in the air, is quite fast, obviously physical and defending are quite exceptional, and his attacking way better than you'd think. Pjanic is obviously gonna be more agile, beat more players one on one, but Savic will wreak havoc on your opponent's midfielders.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Decided to go for Milinkovic-Savic now and sell Pjanic because I have Khedira, Brozovic and Hand in and with Milinkovic-Savic I'll have 4 good midfielders with decent stats. I'll have Hamsik for passing and creating chances and Khedira to hold the line and with Brozovic and Milinkovic-Savic together I'll likely to score more goals. Also with the sale off Pjanic I'll will have some coins and by Xmas Eve I can afford Mertens and have him and Immobile as my strikers or even pair him with Ljajic.
  • How is he? I want him as CM and he could replace Marchisio.
  • Markman007
    3594 posts National Call-Up
    I just replaced Scream Khedira with IF Allan--that's another way to save a few coins, as Allan is around 30K now.
  • JodyJags
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    zendenkat wrote: »
    How is he? I want him as CM and he could replace Marchisio.

I think Milinkovic-Savic is fantastic. He bosses around their midfielders with ease, decent shot, deceptively fast and exceptional passing. I will upgrade from him later on as more Serie A IF players come out but as of now he’s a blast to play with.