The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Stupid Question

Enigma8784
1823 posts Play-Off Hero
Guys

On 17 to make keeper rush was triangle it says it is the same but mine never moves!!

How do you make the keeper rush out??

Comments

• Jason1986
    7096 posts Big Money Move
    Triangle.

Unless you've changed the button configurations somewhere?
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    That’s what I thought. You don’t have to press the pad in the middle first like I read somewhere do you??

I’ll check my button config as I’ve been hitting triangle but nothing happens
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    That’s what I thought. You don’t have to press the pad in the middle first like I read somewhere do you??

You don't hit it you hold it.
  • joelhard87
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Yer, you need to keep it held down. All the time its held he will keep coming out towards the ball. The moment you let go he will back track.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Some keepers even you hold Trialngle they still stay on their goal line
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero

joelhard87 wrote: »

Yer, you need to keep it held down. All the time its held he will keep coming out towards the ball. The moment you let go he will back track.

Sorry my poor grammar I do hold it down but nothing.

I’ll try it again when I’m home.
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Some keepers even you hold Trialngle they still stay on their goal line

I have been using Cech but now Courtiois wonder if Cech doesn’t rush as not tried with Courtois as thought it was broke