Calcio A LB

I've been using Lukaku for about 400 games but recently he is ALWAYS out of position and leaves the back post wide open on crosses. What other LB would you suggest? Looking for a LB who will not be as offensive minded as Lukaku but is solid in defense.

Comments

• n2j2000
    2179 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alex Sandro
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    I've been using Lukaku for about 400 games but recently he is ALWAYS out of position and leaves the back post wide open on crosses. What other LB would you suggest? Looking for a LB who will not be as offensive minded as Lukaku but is solid in defense.

Been in ur position went through all the lb's
    Sandro was pretty good but lukaku still is better.

Maybe just tell ur lukaku to stay back while attacking?
  • He is on Stay Back yet every time I have the ball he's on the edge of my attacking 18.
  • Anyone tried TOTTGS Rodriguez? Maybe with his medium attacking he won't go forward so much?
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF Ghoulam
  • anakintommy
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sandro is the best balanced LB.
    Lukaku is the best physically but that's it. Apart from pace and strength, everything else below average.

Sandro has very good defensive stats, he's tall at 5'11, great stamina, good work rates, crosses, good technical stats and pops up with long shots and good links

iF Ghoulam would be great as a wing back due to his long shots, crossing and stamina..
  • sheffutd87
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    TOTGS Ric Rod is amazing if you give him shadow
  • PibeV14
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Alex Sandro
    /thread
  • Thanks for the replies. Gonna give Alex Sandro a spin and see how he works out.
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rodriguez is good, yes
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love my Sandro. I haven't had any complaints about him defensively, and love his speed and ability to cover. Also, I have 179 games played with him and 27 goals, and I feel like I'm only just now really realizing how to attack with him.
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mizenberg wrote: »
    Rodriguez is good, yes

• cdbuck26
    3403 posts National Call-Up
    if you have an unlimited budget, do the Roberto Carlos SBC
  • Sandro is the most consistent defensively. You know how some left backs don't react when a opposing attacker slips through on goal? Ever since I added him to the squad that doesn't happen anymore and if it does it is very rare.
  • VolvoErvv
    58 posts Park Captain
    PibeV14 wrote: »
    Alex Sandro
    /thread