Which one of those teams would you build?

Orison
66629 posts Icon
edited December 2017
A
3481b5f3daf69e6cfbb22d0d6a01eab8.png

B
ba5499f0fc93364fd9a962ab3c356086.png

C
38b0a912cde1c10e9604b1c904365748.png

Which one of those teams would you build? 12 votes

A (Son would be on 7chem)
41%
Agent VZAbsting159Matt_CornwallM98HFinesse_4days 5 votes
B (Everyone on full chem)
0%
C (Everyone on full chem)
58%
XxRichiexRichxXWFCBagnallSebCFC123BestyHDAlexSolmSupaNoodle1990BWild 7 votes

Comments

  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    C (Everyone on full chem)
    Because you’ll want to kys after 5 games with benatia
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    But ffs get a better keeper
  • SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Because you’ll want to kys after 5 games with benatia

    @SebCFC123 yeah, but after buying Ronaldo I would be left with 5k or so haha. Think team A is a bit unbalanced, need an additional 100-200k I guess before making that just to make it more competitive in those CB and keeper spots.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    C (Everyone on full chem)
    Orison wrote: »
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Because you’ll want to kys after 5 games with benatia

    @SebCFC123 yeah, but after buying Ronaldo I would be left with 5k or so haha. Think team A is a bit unbalanced, need an additional 100-200k I guess before making that just to make it more competitive in those CB and keeper spots.
    Yeah once you can even slightly improve the CB and GK position I’d go with A
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    C (Everyone on full chem)
    .
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    D) Get rid of Griezmann
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    A (Son would be on 7chem)
    Although change Griez for Ben Yedder
  • Absting159
    7954 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    A (Son would be on 7chem)
    Am I missing something with you saying full chem? Isn’t son on like 3 chem in C? And Matthias can’t be more than 4 chem as a CM.

    I like the teams though! I like A but with Kimmich.
  • Absting159 wrote: »
    Am I missing something with you saying full chem? Isn’t son on like 3 chem in C? And Matthias can’t be more than 4 chem as a CM.

    I like the teams though! I like A but with Kimmich.

    @Absting159 it's a formation changing masterclass haha. It's starting in 433
  • Absting159
    7954 posts Moderator
    A (Son would be on 7chem)
    Orison wrote: »
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Am I missing something with you saying full chem? Isn’t son on like 3 chem in C? And Matthias can’t be more than 4 chem as a CM.

    I like the teams though! I like A but with Kimmich.

    @Absting159 it's a formation changing masterclass haha. It's starting in 433

    Ahhhhhh ok. Lol. That makes much more sense in my head now. I’m like geeze I need to learn this trick. Lol

  • Orison
    66629 posts Icon
    edited December 2017
    I have commited :# Whoever did that to Petit I hope you fall out of your bed tonight and it better hurts
    39e1f5ee8193a1b3d65c12d005bcceef.png
    e26f5f9676271f0649001d4d3205e816.png
  • M98H
    13924 posts Has That Special Something
    A (Son would be on 7chem)
    CR7 wins you games single handidly.
    Easy peasy
Sign In or Register to comment.