'One club' squad

Mizenberg
544 posts An Exciting Prospect
I normally do this at some point in FUT, when I get bored of all the different leagues/hybrids etc (like I am now)

With about 1.4m (PS4) to spend, who do you reckon would be a fun one to try? City, Barca, PSG all spring to mind, but any thoughts welcomed!

Comments

  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenal and include Overmars and Bergkamp?
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    richo27 wrote: »
    Arsenal and include Overmars and Bergkamp?

    Adding icons in is a a great shout actually, thanks will bear that in mind!
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    richo27 wrote: »
    Arsenal and include Overmars and Bergkamp?

    Including legends would be the only reason to actually do this.. or you could play seasons and use any 1 team squad
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    richo27 wrote: »
    Arsenal and include Overmars and Bergkamp?

    Including legends would be the only reason to actually do this.. or you could play seasons and use any 1 team squad


    I see your point, but if, for example I played Seasons as Barcelona- i know that 99% of the time I will play against Real Madrid, which gets incredibly boring. If I do it on FUT, I have no idea what team I will play against each time.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Mizenberg wrote: »
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    richo27 wrote: »
    Arsenal and include Overmars and Bergkamp?

    Including legends would be the only reason to actually do this.. or you could play seasons and use any 1 team squad


    I see your point, but if, for example I played Seasons as Barcelona- i know that 99% of the time I will play against Real Madrid, which gets incredibly boring. If I do it on FUT, I have no idea what team I will play against each time.

    Yeah I get that. Depending on your coins you could build a very good arsenal squad Inc informs and legends but you will have pretty poor full backs
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    Mizenberg wrote: »
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    richo27 wrote: »
    Arsenal and include Overmars and Bergkamp?

    Including legends would be the only reason to actually do this.. or you could play seasons and use any 1 team squad


    I see your point, but if, for example I played Seasons as Barcelona- i know that 99% of the time I will play against Real Madrid, which gets incredibly boring. If I do it on FUT, I have no idea what team I will play against each time.

    Yeah I get that. Depending on your coins you could build a very good arsenal squad Inc informs and legends but you will have pretty poor full backs


    I would only have about 1.4m, so wouldn't be able to build the BEST Arsenal squad..but worth some thought!
  • MANUKEVIN
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    van der Sar
    Valencia Smalling Bailly Young
    Pogba Ibra Herrera
    Mkhitaryan Lukaku Martial
  • Ryanomates
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    I normally do Valencia. Which is brilliant this year with IF Zaza, IF Parejo, IF Guedes, IF Neto, PTG rodrigo. Wasn't great last year as no out and out striker but had fun using Nani up top.

    May do this again this year and throw in some ex players such as Alba, Isco, Andre Gomes, Alcacer, Mustafi and Otamendi (if poss with chem).

    EDIT: David Silva and Mata too :o
  • Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    edited December 2017
    Lol you can make an almost full icon team for AC Milan,

    41212(2)

    Shevchenko - Van Basten
    Ronaldinho
    Gullit - Rui Costa
    Vieira
    Maldini - Nesta - Rijkaard - Desailly
    Donnarumma

    Might cost a tad more than 1.4m.
  • Joestoe
    4981 posts Big Money Move
    You could make an Ajax one with including a few icons too.

    I made a full Ajax squad at the very beginning of the year and keep adding IF's as they come. Got Nouri in CAM who I'll never replace. It's more of a "showcase" than a playable squad really, as I never use it.
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Lol you can make an almost full icon team for AC Milan,

    41212(2)

    Shevchenko - Van Basten
    Ronaldinho
    Gullit - Rui Costa
    Vieira
    Maldini - Nesta - Rijkaard - Desailly
    Donnarumma

    Might cost a tad more than 1.4m.

    Was going to say Milan as well. Spoilt for choice really.

    Arsenal and Chelsea are other good shouts.
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for the replies. Man, that AC Milan team is eye-watering!!
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    I normally do Valencia. Which is brilliant this year with IF Zaza, IF Parejo, IF Guedes, IF Neto, PTG rodrigo. Wasn't great last year as no out and out striker but had fun using Nani up top.

    May do this again this year and throw in some ex players such as Alba, Isco, Andre Gomes, Alcacer, Mustafi and Otamendi (if poss with chem).

    EDIT: David Silva and Mata too :o
    Interesting!
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    I have a Werder Bremen and Nice team, hope both get lots of ifs this year
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Lol you can make an almost full icon team for AC Milan,

    41212(2)

    Shevchenko - Van Basten
    Ronaldinho
    Gullit - Rui Costa
    Vieira
    Maldini - Nesta - Rijkaard - Desailly
    Donnarumma

    Might cost a tad more than 1.4m.

    This.
  • Lackosweat
    5727 posts Big Money Move
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Lol you can make an almost full icon team for AC Milan,

    41212(2)

    Shevchenko - Van Basten
    Ronaldinho
    Gullit - Rui Costa
    Vieira
    Maldini - Nesta - Rijkaard - Desailly
    Donnarumma

    Might cost a TON more than 1.4m.

    LOL
  • mdizzl3
    12410 posts Has That Special Something
    West Ham
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    West Ham

    OK
  • mdizzl3
    12410 posts Has That Special Something
    Mizenberg wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    West Ham

    OK

    Should have some coins to spare too!
  • ab51194
    1029 posts Professional
    New York Redbulls Squad..thank me later. You'll even have 1.38 million coins to spare!
  • Moose Factory
    3610 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Lol you can make an almost full icon team for AC Milan,

    41212(2)

    Shevchenko - Van Basten
    Ronaldinho
    Gullit - Rui Costa
    Vieira
    Maldini - Nesta - Rijkaard - Desailly
    Donnarumma

    Might cost a tad more than 1.4m.

    That's my goal. Within reason. I've got the Italians, the Brazilian and the Portuguese. I need a better RM though. And waiting on those Kaka and Pirlo EOE cards.


    1675mya.jpg
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2017
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Mizenberg wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    West Ham

    OK

    Should have some coins to spare too!

    Enough for an A team, I would imagine ;)
  • Mizenberg
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ab51194 wrote: »
    New York Redbulls Squad..thank me later. You'll even have 1.38 million coins to spare!

    LOL...just checked em out. I can only get into Div 4 with my 87 rated squad, that would see me plummet for sure lol
Sign In or Register to comment.