Should I do Sbc Draxler?

Can do it for about 10k with some untradeables, is it worth it?

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    11939 posts Has That Special Something
    I wouldn't, unless your a big fan of him personally, these sbc's are just EA draining the market in preparation for totw sbc and toty imho. Save your coins....
  • Thorny
    1032 posts Professional
    I did him for 7k. Personally I feel that, for an 86 special card, it's a good investment as it could be beneficial in future SBC's
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    You're ignoring the costs of the cards that you have disposed of though so really the cost is higher than 7k ...
  • hiya
    1270 posts Professional
    thinking same

surely he's going to be the highest rated cheapest one

'IF' we need one in future would be good to have in club no?
  • Thorny
    1032 posts Professional
    You're ignoring the costs of the cards that you have disposed of though so really the cost is higher than 7k ...

I agree obviously. The cards were untradeable, but came to a value of an additional 13k. The other player was one of the many rubbish fut champs cards I had. Either way, 20k is a steal.
  • xFATAL
    3912 posts National Call-Up
    Have a feeling these cards will be needed for something soon. Did him for 26k (Had all the cards, Value if sold) Which isn't bad for an 86 rated special card.
  • Just did it, planning on using him at striker will post results later.
  • Ishibum
    11493 posts Has That Special Something
    I done for around 6k (and untradeables I'll never use). Picked up as I have an untradeable OTW Mbappe, so that strong link will always come in handy
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite
    I traded in my MVP Valeri for him and a monthly card I’ll never use. Should be a great super sub
  • Barry Allannnn
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was great for me in WL. Only did him as he was cheaper to do for me than an 86 of the market but his shooting is so good and his height and size make him a good sub as he just bullies past tired defenders.
  • BanterMarc11
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did him for 30k