Untradeable if pogba issue

Danbailey_032
245 posts Sunday League Hero
Ok so ihave this dabbing cant hit a barn door pogba, i currently have bpl team as pogs is my most expensive player._._but im so bored of prem team._ what other options do i have as im useless at building good chem , this is my team i can sell to rebuild as i aint paying any more money on promos as the game and market seeem to be dying anyway herees my team ._._.._.. Sorry bout poor grammer and spelling

Courtious
Sif young kompany bailly valencia
Sanchez pogba wanyama willlian
Togs kane if defoe

Thanks in advance lads

Comments

• Elliot666
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    do the triangle trick, so 4-3-3 where the LB LCB and LCM link as a triangle. I have that and have the man u tri,

Otherwise have for example 3 Bayern players.

LF, ST RF same league and CCM try and get green links to the LF and RF (same team as both maybe?)
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Pogba easy to hybrid as he’s French, sell everyone and build some French players around him from different leagues. Totgs Ben yed, allessandrini etc
  • Danbailey_032
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    do the triangle trick, so 4-3-3 where the LB LCB and LCM link as a triangle. I have that and have the man u tri,

LF, ST RF same league and CCM try and get green links to the LF and RF (same team as both maybe?)

And then change too 442 in game then?
  • Danbailey_032
    Pogba easy to hybrid as he’s French, sell everyone and build some French players around him from different leagues. Totgs Ben yed, allessandrini etc

Do u find orange chem a issue
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional

No everyone should still get 9-10 chem

Doesn’t make a difference it’s orange
  • Danbailey_032

No everyone should still get 9-10 chem

Doesn’t make a difference it’s orange

Thanks
  • Elliot666
    Elliot666 wrote: »

And then change too 442 in game then?

yeah then change to whatever you want in game.
  • If you give us a budget to work with I'm sure one of us wouldn't mind drawing something up for you mate...
  • Danbailey_032
    If you give us a budget to work with I'm sure one of us wouldn't mind drawing something up for you mate...

450k but have pogs bailly and valencia
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

If he could squeeze out another 100k he use the Bayern trio which would be more effective imo.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2359029
  • Elliot666
    JamieT96 wrote: »

If he could squeeze out another 100k he use the Bayern trio which would be more effective imo.

do you recon Bayern trio is better? I've heard sandro and Matuidi is insane.

I've currently got Bayern but sule not boateng
  • @JamieT96
    Yeah totally agree, I love Alaba. Not so keen on Boateng personally. But I don't think you can go wrong with both of those trio's tbh....all comes down to your budget
  • JamieT96
    edited December 2017
    @JamieT96
    Yeah totally agree, I love Alaba. Not so keen on Boateng personally. But I don't think you can go wrong with both of those trio's tbh....all comes down to your budget

Absolutely not, my thinking having used all of those player for a short while. Is that Sandro and Alaba are on par, Vidal is much better than Matuidi and Boateng is better than Miranda. I'm not going to comment on the keepers because they're all shitee for me anyway.
  • JamieT96 wrote: »
    @JamieT96

Absolutely not, my thinking having used all of those player for a short while. Is that Sandro and Alaba are on par, Vidal is much better than Matuidi and Boateng is better than Miranda. I'm not going to comment on the keepers because they're all shitee for me anyway.

I quite liked Miranda when I used him :D
    I agree with sandro/Alaba being on pat and Vidal being better than matuidi (although IF matuidi looks awesome)
    Boateng was meh when I used him. But each to their own I guess....

* Btw I only put Miranda in for chem to hando for OP and his budget. Purely cos hando is cheaper than DDG and the best GK in serie A
  • Pxul_
    9440 posts League Winner
    @JamieT96

I agree with sandro/Alaba being on pat and Vidal being better than matuidi (although IF matuidi looks awesome)

* Btw I only put Miranda in for chem to hando for OP and his budget. Purely cos hando is cheaper than DDG and the best GK in the game

fixed that for you ;)
  • JamieT96
    @JamieT96

* Btw I only put Miranda in for chem to hando for OP and his budget. Purely cos hando is cheaper than DDG and the best GK in serie A

I had the same feeling last year with Boateng, just so meh. I've found him much better this year.

I've used IF Matuidi and there's very little difference between him and his NIF.

I get the Miranda/ Hando link as people rate Hando very highly.
  • @Pxul_ I really like handanovic again this year, only tried the NIF mind due...but was solid.
    However I tried DDG's first IF in draft and he was an animal! Lol.....I can only wonder what SIF handanovic is like in comparison
  • Pxul_
    9440 posts League Winner
    @Pxul_ I really like handanovic again this year, only tried the NIF mind due...but was solid.
    However I tried DDG's first IF in draft and he was an animal! Lol.....I can only wonder what SIF handanovic is like in comparison

I'd say SIF Hando > IF DDG but SIF DDG > SIF Hando
  • Pxul_ wrote: »
    @Pxul_ I really like handanovic again this year, only tried the NIF mind due...but was solid.

I'd say SIF Hando > IF DDG but SIF DDG > SIF Hando

That seems fair, they're both definitely the best two keepers in the game for me (outwith icons possibly)
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    Let's use the bayern and man united triangle and play like everyone else with Alessandri I and martial ;)

Sad, but true, and yes I understand why everyone does it
  • Danbailey_032

I do think the bayern trio will be good thanks a lot lads have got general idea now
  • Danbailey_032
    Think I'm going to leave allisandrini geezer out everyone uses him but I couldnth get on with him tbh same goes with that french rat from Chelsea bakayoko
  • Danbailey_032

I went for this using 442 chemical is all 10 bar matuidi who is at 8
    Llrois
    Marcelo varane Bailey valencia
    Carasco matuidi pogba dembele
    Griessman totgs Ben yedder