What's your favourite PL CB?

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm currently rotating beetwen Koscielny, Bailly and Smalling but thinking of improoving it. Tried Van Dijk in draft and he was amazing, although i'm bit worried with his work rate. Maybe SIF Mustafi?
Who's your CB of choice?

Comments

• Gervonta
    4058 posts National Call-Up
    The premier leauges best centre back irl Big Toby.
  • Elliot666
    2036 posts Fans' Favourite
    Danny Kane from Huddersfield - beast
  • Chabraka1738
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    mustafi was so bad for me.. van dijk is very good because of his height and not so bad pace, david luiz and azpi with van dijk have been good for me too
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mustafi was so bad for me.. van dijk is very good because of his height and not so bad pace, david luiz and azpi with van dijk have been good for me too

I was thinking of those 3, but they all have high att work rate, don't they? Although when i played draft with Van Dijk he pushed forward a lot less than i thought he would.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    funkychill wrote: »

I was thinking of those 3, but they all have high att work rate, don't they? Although when i played draft with Van Dijk he pushed forward a lot less than i thought he would.

No Sideshow bob and Azpi are M/M.
  • 3NG
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    Bailly, Koscielny and Azpi were the best I've used. Using SIF Mustafi atm, only used him for 10 games though so can't pass judgement
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    3NG wrote: »
    Bailly, Koscielny and Azpi were the best I've used. Using SIF Mustafi atm, only used him for 10 games though so can't pass judgement

Been using Bailly for over 300 games now. Very good, Van Dijk is also good but has the odd tendency to wander up the pitch! Thinking of trying Azpi though.....
  • Lovefifa17
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    David Luiz is the best
  • Notis7
    63 posts Park Captain
    I love SIF Mustafi. He's always where i want him to be and his passing is great. I play 3-5-2.

He doesn't seem equally good in any formation with 4 at the back but then again, all CBs i've tried suck when i play with 4 at the back.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Azpi
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13755 posts Has That Special Something
    I like Bailly, Sanchez and mustafi personally
  • Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kompany an sif mustafi or bailly
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    played mostly with Koschelny and Mustafi but recently move in Sanchez in place of Mustafi and seems to just work much better, playing 4 at back
  • exzoo
    32036 posts National Team Captain
    Pepe and IF Maicon