Checking if anyone experienced something similar!

kiranthomas
759 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2017
So i was playing WL and was leading 2-0 against this guy around 40min ..then suddenly i noticed the game slowed down completely for few seconds and then like a video fast forward he went on to score a goal..i was just sitting there watching he score without being able to do anything..i thought maybe it was just a connection issue and continued playing again. Then after kick off everything seemed normal, then again once he got the ball same thing happened and he went on to score with me just sitting just like a spectator watching game going on fast forward mode.
This time i was almost certain he was using some kind of glich on connection, i immediately quit the game as i dont wanted to give him a win.

Anyone experienced something similar?

Comments

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    So you say you didn't want to give him a win, yet you quit which well you know...
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Fast forward lag, we know each other well.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24972 posts Club Captain
    So you say you didn't want to give him a win, yet you quit which well you know...

Sounds like the game was 2-2 so he didn't get the win...
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year

Sounds like the game was 2-2 so he didn't get the win...

Quick math
  • Ian_Ando08
    7539 posts League Winner
    its your connection :) does it with mine also
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    It is because you are using wireless connection and it has had a slight interruption. The server doesnt care so it just delivers the game to your opponent as normal, while you sit and watch benny hill fifa.
  • EA_DarDar
    1214 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I removed some comments from this thread as they are off-topic to the actual discussion.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3366 posts National Call-Up
    If a goal was scored and u quit, no matter the score, u give the other person a win. I win every time someone does this.
  • heefmondo
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017
    If a goal was scored and u quit, no matter the score, u give the other person a win. I win every time someone does this.

Not in WL I've had people quit in extra time when you're drawing and don't get the win
  • kiranthomas
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    It is because you are using wireless connection and it has had a slight interruption. The server doesnt care so it just delivers the game to your opponent as normal, while you sit and watch benny hill fifa.

no, i'm using wired connection. the reason i still doubt it was some sort of glitch used by him is bcoz thats the only game out of more that 500 games i played this year that i faced something like this.

• kiranthomas
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    heefmondo wrote: »

Not in WL I've had people quit in extra time when you're drawing and don't get the win

yes i'm sure he wont get the win as the score was on 2-2. I will get a lose, but i dont mind that in this situation. I have reported this to EA, they told me will surely take action. but that i leave it to them, not very hopeful of any action.........!