Better lw, neymar or hazard?

Nehemiah
627 posts An Exciting Prospect
Whose the better lw neymar? Or hazard? Currently have hazard but with if(or futmas) Fabinho coming I am thinking of adding neymar and if/futmas Fabinho(currently have kante and fabinho would replace him at dm, not liking kantes height).

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    Robert Mueller is pretty good
  • HysxteriA
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar by a long way, although I personally switch Neymar to ST whenever I use him, he is absolutely lethal as a striker. Assuming you're using 433(4) though in your case I'd use him as a CAM.
  • Nehemiah
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    Neymar by a long way, although I personally switch Neymar to ST whenever I use him, he is absolutely lethal as a striker. Assuming you're using 433(4) though in your case I'd use him as a CAM.

Using false nine, and my only issue with neymar is his stregnth and balance combo,, he has like 58 and 82, which seems like it would make him extremely weak, whereas hazard has 65 and 91
  • Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    Neymar is better, 5* WF is incredibly OP, he does fall over easier, but if you playing him as a ST then don't try to dribble too much and just use him as a finisher, unless of course, you're good at SM then he would be even more unstoppable.
  • HysxteriA
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Nehemiah wrote: »

Using false nine, and my only issue with neymar is his stregnth and balance combo,, he has like 58 and 82, which seems like it would make him extremely weak, whereas hazard has 65 and 91

Neymar's positing and dribbling make him so elusive as a CAM. Trust me he is incredible so so smooth and 5*5* his finesse and longshots are great as well. I'd switch him to that position personally with someone that can play LW. Way more fun to use than Hazard. EDIT, sorry didn't see False 9, Although, as a CF you're correct his strength could be toss so I'd keep him as a LW.
  • Nehemiah
    Nehemiah wrote: »

Neymar's positing and dribbling make him so elusive as a CAM. Trust me he is incredible so so smooth and 5*5* his finesse and longshots are great as well. I'd switch him to that position personally with someone that can play LW. Way more fun to use than Hazard. EDIT, sorry didn't see False 9, Although, as a CF you're correct his strength could be toss so I'd keep him as a LW.

What chem style do you use?
  • ed21
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Use Hazard for about 20 games this WL and I wasn't impressed. Sanchez is better than him. Just bought Neymar myself so i'm looking forward to using him. Can imagine he's gonna be a lot better than Hazard.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymar