• '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Good
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would be happy with this
  • Moose Factory
    4589 posts National Call-Up
    And I’m sure they’ll find a way to make it better for “the consumer” (read: themselves) by really listening to the needs of “the community” (read: marketing).
  • Cfca2009
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Of course there will be a FIFA 19......too much money to be made!
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    Cfca2009 wrote: »
    Of course there will be a FIFA 19......too much money to be made!

Just remember that this game come the end of September is basically a player, league and kit update and nothing else (basically a cut and paste of the previous years efforts)

Absolutely no reason why you or we should shell out £50 for something that could be done with a patch at the end of August each year and has seen, if you want to play FUT..pay for it and prepare for torture
  • It won't be for a few years anyways, they're considering using the same selling medium/method of most MMOs with a subscription/access fee.
  • Gnoo7
    59 posts Park Captain
    I like how he deduced that’, when an article literally said “there will certainly be a fifa 19.”
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    Knowing EA, the annual subscription will be the same price as the game on release

#lazydevelopers
  • Pughy30
    27015 posts Player of the Year
    Of course there'll be a fifa 19 EA aren't gonna turn down all that money
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Knowing EA, the annual subscription will be the same price as the game on release

#lazydevelopers

I actually think if this happens, it will be a monthly 'fee' and will actually end up more expensive then the current game
  • RemyS
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    I love how OP say there is "apparently" no Fifa, while the articles on the link say it's only a possibility for now.

I think it makes sense to imagine such things as subscription based, but maybe next year is too early. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next 2-5 years however, and would probably be happy to pay a little bit more for the opportunity to sometime play other games from EA.
  • octabrain
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you think it's gonna be a cheaper alternative you're dead dead wrong. Fifa 18 gameplay forever probs as well.
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    RemyS wrote: »
    I love how OP say there is "apparently" no Fifa, while the articles on the link say it's only a possibility for now.

I think it makes sense to imagine such things as subscription based, but maybe next year is too early. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next 2-5 years however, and would probably be happy to pay a little bit more for the opportunity to sometime play other games from EA.

What should I have put then
  • DUserUP
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    THJ71 wrote: »

#lazydevelopers

yep they can go download only via members sub area. removal of need to take the game to disk save tons of money
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Im more interested what will it do to our squads.

If there's a refresh the season after then its no different to annual release