Found back the joy in playing Fut...

Breaker1987
1484 posts Play-Off Hero
after building this La Liga team!
After struggling in D3 & the first 3 games in D4 I decided to sell ALL my Premier League players... This league just doesn't do it for me anymore... My team brought up 1.9 mil, and with that money I built a La Liga team. In 6 games I won 5 (3 of the wins were rage quits after being 3 - 0 up in the first half) and tied 1. This team feels great! Very balanced, smooth build up play, great trio in front. Suarez has 8 goals in 6 games, Griezmann has 7. Really found back the joy in playing this game :) I can only recommend this team.

sGJLYkV.jpg

Comments

• Lunty
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    6 games though, just a good day

Few more says you’ll be annoyed and sell it all
  • llJesusll
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    After struggling in D3 & the first 3 games in D4 I decided to sell ALL my Premier League players... This league just doesn't do it for me anymore... My team brought up 1.9 mil, and with that money I built a La Liga team. In 6 games I won 5 (3 of the wins were rage quits after being 3 - 0 up in the first half) and tied 1. This team feels great! Very balanced, smooth build up play, great trio in front. Suarez has 8 goals in 6 games, Griezmann has 7. Really found back the joy in playing this game :) I can only recommend this team.

sGJLYkV.jpg

Your team will play well for 20-30 games then the game intentionally makes your team play bad afterwards. This is so EA get their 5% tax when you sell your players.
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waiting for your next thread titled:

'Players stuck on the pitch. Screw EA'
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Angy wrote: »
    Waiting for your next thread titled:

'Players stuck on the pitch. Screw EA'

Don't think so :)
    I'm especially happy with my attack, you can just feel Suarez his quality... feels so much better than Ibra, IF Jesus, Lukaku...
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    I feel like this every time I build a new squad. It doesn't last unfortunately pal
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    llJesusll wrote: »

sGJLYkV.jpg

Your team will play well for 20-30 games then the game intentionally makes your team play bad afterwards. This is so EA get their 5% tax when you sell your players.

It’s not real money mate, why would they want 5% of nothing?
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

sGJLYkV.jpg

To stop hyperinflation of the market.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    It always happen when you build a new squad. EA will get you very soon.
  • Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    BiigDee wrote: »
    I feel like this every time I build a new squad. It doesn't last unfortunately pal

• xFATAL
    4042 posts National Call-Up
    JamieT96 wrote: »

sGJLYkV.jpg

Or it could just be the "Honeymoon phase" Wears off and the flaws of the game takes over. I have untradeables in my club that are still playing like they did from day 1 after over 200 games. And an 86 Larsson with 450 goals in 370 games.
  • JamieT96
    xFATAL wrote: »

sGJLYkV.jpg

Or it could just be the "Honeymoon phase" Wears off and the flaws of the game takes over. I have untradeables in my club that are still playing like they did from day 1 after over 200 games. And an 86 Larsson with 450 goals in 370 games.

The question wasn't about the "honeymoon phase" it was why there's 5% tax when selling players.
  • xFATAL
    4042 posts National Call-Up

sGJLYkV.jpg

The question wasn't about the "honeymoon phase" it was why there's 5% tax when selling players.

That's what i'm responding to.
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    Nice team. Looks fun.
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    BiigDee wrote: »

sad but its the truth :)
  • JamieT96

sGJLYkV.jpg

That's what i'm responding to.

Then don't quote me.
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    The team just got me into D2... :)
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017
    How's Isco. I'm struggling getting on with alot of Centre Mids this year than last year. I.e hamsik, Pjanic. I like to have a dominate mid thats great at feeding the attackers but also strong enough to go for goal alone.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Hows IF isco and TOTGS casemiro OP?
  • Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks like a really great balanced team. Congratz! Would love to play with that team.
  • Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try NIF Modric instead of Banega tho. Modric plays so consistent and smooth.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d be pretty happy with that team too tbf
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    I started enjoying it when I made this
    nmxl05loche0.jpeg
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    nmxl05loche0.jpeg

how is casemiro? unsure if i should have him in the la liga team im making
  • Aqeel87
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honeymoon period.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    Shehraj wrote: »
    nmxl05loche0.jpeg

how is casemiro? unsure if i should have him in the la liga team im making

hes pretty solid
  • Giallorossi
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have you tried IF Vrsaljko ? He is so good for me, and also Modric.
  • spaniard
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    both teams have NACHO in common B)

I bought him myself for 20k and after two games he gave a nice performance, let's see if he makes me enjoy the game also xD