FUTmas Berardi

dan_roma
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anybody used him?? Is he any good? Do you think he is worth doing??
I am quite tempted...

Comments

• Barbwinho17
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did him for 20k because I had a silver fut champions player. Only played the second half of one game with him thus far so probably not a fair review but he scored a hattrick and single handedly won me the game. Looks like a really decent player at a very reasonable price :)
  • fifaplayerbol
    4337 posts National Call-Up
    His agility/balance/reactions look poor, plus only 3* skills and weak foot. I would avoid, better RW already in Serie A
  • shady_ltd_85
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    i have unlockt him he not good but not bad :) its somewhere in the middle i think second half good sub.
    the problem he turn slow so a fast lb against you its hard but i think he will be good as striker to because he can score easy

and i use sane on rf and with sane i can go inside and score with left with berardi its not so easy because he not fast enough and the turning go to slow
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    so good for me in a 4321, insigne mertens and berrardi.. letsss go
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    He's unreal. One of the best players in the league now.

I have him ST in one team and CAM in another and he excels in both roles, can do everything.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate all the info. I think I will get him.
    I would play him as a right wing in a 433 (3) formation. He would replace callejon and/or sterling.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    He is decent. Doesnt warrant paying the full price IMO, but its a good card. Serie A wingers and attacking options lack somewhat at an affordable price, and he's fairly good
  • holdenwait
    56192 posts National Treasure
    His curve must be sooo bad I haven't checked but man his finesse shots are horrible
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I used his NIF as a super sub with Hawk or Engine on him and he was a threat every time he touched the ball. I honestly can't remember which of those two it was but it made him silky so maybe it was Engine.