Futmas a Letdown so far?

xFATAL
4040 posts National Call-Up
No idea why people are going crazy selling everything and buying packs with nothing special in them but NIFs and a terrible TOTW. The SBCs have been a joke so far, Black Friday was so much better. Guess I'll be stacking all packs for TOTY.

I know it could get alot better but so far I'm pretty underwhelmed.

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    It always has been. It's just a way for them to clean the market up before toty but ppl r too naive to see this
  • xFATAL
    It always has been. It's just a way for them to clean the market up before toty but ppl r too naive to see this

I'm just hoping they release at least one player sbc that would be worth doing. Hopefully they don't let us down further and not release new prime Icons this week.
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm not complaining too much. Got rid of some low rated IF's I got from packs for double than what they would have sold.
  • xFATAL
    edited December 2017
    woggyboy86 wrote: »
    I'm not complaining too much. Got rid of some low rated IF's I got from packs for double than what they would have sold.

That's the only good part about it. My club is loaded with investments, Gonna wait till thurs/fri to offload most of them.
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    xFATAL wrote: »
    woggyboy86 wrote: »

That's the only good part about it. My club is loaded with investments, Gonna wait till thurs/fri to offload most of them.

I've kept 2 informs in case there is someone I may want to get from Futmas.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    People complain about everything. FUTMAS is great so far. I've already been enjoying a couple of the SBC players, and they're giving out big packs for next to nothing. It would have been nice if they put more players in packs; maybe a bonus "Best of TOTW" with players like Alessandrini, Valencia, and Mertens in packs again to incentivize people to open them, but it's that's only a small gripe.
  • Daveyb
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    People complain about everything. FUTMAS is great so far. I've already been enjoying a couple of the SBC players, and they're giving out big packs for next to nothing. It would have been nice if they put more players in packs; maybe a bonus "Best of TOTW" with players like Alessandrini, Valencia, and Mertens in packs again to incentivize people to open them, but it's that's only a small gripe.

"Big packs for next to nothing"....were were are they....its not been very good in my opinion and the sbc players have been atrocious
  • xFATAL

All the SBCs players cost 2-3x what they would be worth if they were an actual IF. And why would I want to spend money on big packs with nothing special in them this week when we have TOTY in a month or so?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    Daveyb wrote: »

"Big packs for next to nothing"....were were are they....its not been very good in my opinion and the sbc players have been atrocious

• shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    If the leak of SBC cards is legit, it's very underwhelming.

On the other hand, if they keep doing decent rewards like the mega pack today for the daily SBCs it'll be somewhat redeemed.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Daveyb wrote: »

tried the one for the mega pack today ? kinda easy and not too expensive