88 Maldini at CB ? Totally unsure how to finish my team

Bowden92
6072 posts Big Money Move
Could get 88 Maldini at CB with Boateng, then get 88 Carlos at LB, or get 89 Blanc CB then get a good NIF LB like Alaba

Maldini looks exceptional in some areas, but he's got very low agility and very low aggression, does this stand out alot in game, or is he a solid CB

Comments

• spaniard
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is your team?
  • Bowden92
    Got like a mil to fill in the blanks basically

Screenshot_20171216-131228.jpg
  • Choepiechakie
    31430 posts National Team Captain
    Move vidal to rcm and get totgs kimmich rb
  • Bowden92

That's an option I thought, but still no idea where to go after that, still loads of positions to fill
  • Choepiechakie
    Bowden92 wrote: »

That's an option I thought, but still no idea where to go after that, still loads of positions to fill

Maybe Sandro lb, hero benatia lcb gigi gk? And get Crespo at striker and lcm no clue tbf
  • Bowden92

Maybe Sandro lb, hero benatia lcb gigi gk? And get Crespo at striker and lcm no clue tbf

You used Crespo much ?
  • Choepiechakie

You used Crespo much ?

Have faced him a lot since a friend has him in his squad for 3 months now. And hes very clinical, i can say
  • Bowden92

You used Crespo much ?

Have faced him a lot since a friend has him in his squad for 3 months now. And hes very clinical, i can say

I liked Crespo irl so I'm thinking he could be a good choice, I prefer using players I liked, which is why Maldini and Carlos came to mind, but I suppose nearly 700k for a LB is a waste
  • Choepiechakie

You used Crespo much ?

I liked Crespo irl so I'm thinking he could be a good choice, I prefer using players I liked, which is why Maldini and Carlos came to mind, but I suppose nearly 700k for a LB is a waste

You used Crespo much ?

Exactly the same. I can even perform well with players think are shid, only because I like(d) them irl
  • spaniard
    How about changing cr7 to the other side, crespo 87 left striker, modric rcm for CR7 chem, semedo OTW, Varanne PTG, boateng, Alaba and Ter Stegen TOTGS.

You have two cards who are awesome in Varane and Semedo with potential to be OP as heck with just one IF. An Op ter statuen keeper and Crespo who is great.

With one million I would't spend in a icon cb, not worth it imo, better to invest money up front.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3909 posts National Call-Up
    88 Maldini is fantastic at cb. Used to use the 92 but 88 feels exactly the same. Probably the best value for money icon available atm along with 85 Blanc.
  • spaniard
    About Modric I can't tell you enough how good he is for me, and with Vidal and petit that passing dribbling for playmaking is needed.
  • Bowden92
    Thanks guys appreciate all your help, some excellent help and opinions there
  • Futfanatic
    12563 posts Has That Special Something
    You sold Ronaldo fenomeno?
  • Bowden92
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I did man :'( Only because he's expensive for me to keep right now, thought I'd improve other areas first then build back up to him
  • Futfanatic
    12563 posts Has That Special Something

I did man :'( Only because he's expensive for me to keep right now, thought I'd improve other areas first then build back up to him

I have to reconsider our friendship .
  • Bowden92

I have to reconsider our friendship .

It was a sad day :'( I'll get him back though
  • AliasMaurice
    1929 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him lcb in a 3. Use him with an anchor on 7 chem and he is immense. Couldn't imagine my defense without him now.
  • sulliez
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTGS Casemiro in CM next to Ronaldo and bale up top with him... go for chemistry on CR7
  • Tornado31619
    16556 posts World Class
    Ronaldo-Crespo
    Ronaldinho
    Petit-Vidal-IF-Goretzka
    Bayern
    Neuer