Question for WL players

Bellcheddar
1333 posts Professional
Wondered if ALL you guys that play fut champs get games where your players are really slow, have no agility and it’s really delayed?

Played 12 games yesterday and the gameplay was spot on for me, won 11 in 12 games, absolutely no complaints gameplay wise. It felt like it does in seasons for me. Just put it on today had one game where it was totally different, slow players turning like tanks and a delay. Managed to overcome my opponent somehow and still won, but that was so difficult. If he was a good player he would have beat me easily under those conditions.

So my question is does everyone experience these games every weekend, or is it just certain individuals that get it, or do some of you not notice it at all (find that impossible to believe if you play the game often)

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• JMorrisqpr
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, it happens to all of us. Some will say you just had a bad connection and experienced lag, others would say EA adjusted your sliders to make your players feel awful. Dynamic difficulty etc.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    JMorrisqpr wrote: »
    Yes, it happens to all of us. Some will say you just had a bad connection and experienced lag, others would say EA adjusted your sliders to make your players feel awful. Dynamic difficulty etc.

Yep it’s either sliders or overloaded ‘dedicated’ servers. Cannot be anything else can it
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Lost first 10 in a row. Now won 10 in a row. That's about it for me lol
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    jonkero wrote: »

That’s absolutely ridiculous :D
  • shady_ltd_85
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i have this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ yesterday to
    i went up 4-3 90 min i get the ball away from the atacker but because the delay the keeper diving on the atacker but my defender already get the ball i get a penalty against me
    after i played a game on div lost because nothing respond like normal

i think because the christmas sbc started yesterday more people playing and the server goining slower but it really take the fun away because the server you lose
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    now ask a player in the top 100....
  • slinkysnow
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special

you lost 10 games in a row?

TEN

and you just kept playing lmao
  • Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wondered if ALL you guys that play fut champs get games where your players are really slow, have no agility and it’s really delayed?

Played 12 games yesterday and the gameplay was spot on for me, won 11 in 12 games, absolutely no complaints gameplay wise. It felt like it does in seasons for me. Just put it on today had one game where it was totally different, slow players turning like tanks and a delay. Managed to overcome my opponent somehow and still won, but that was so difficult. If he was a good player he would have beat me easily under those conditions.

So my question is does everyone experience these games every weekend, or is it just certain individuals that get it, or do some of you not notice it at all (find that impossible to believe if you play the game often)

Thanks in advance...

Bro, no matter whether I have a brilliant start or a terrible start, I ALWAYS FINISH WITH 16 WINS ROUGHLY... I start 8 wins 0 losses,, I still finish 16 wins.... I get 8 losses in my first 10 games, I some how still finish on 16 wins... I think every person has rank which ea want you to finish on... I can play five brilliant games, no lag, but still the next five games after my players feel like I'm playing with bronze teams... And that's half the reason iv lost half my coins on tax.. I buy a team it's does excellent, but come the 11th game with that team, it plays ❤️❤️❤️❤️.. So I change team then that plays excellent but same again ten games later the team feels ❤️❤️❤️❤️, it's a repetitive game, just going round in circles
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    there is something in the code which is a little delay ....but if your connection (i say connection as udp is a conectionless protocol) is not top notch ie.great routing from your isp then it magnifies the ea delay.

packets arrive out of sync because of constant route switching...so more packets are likely to arrive behind the last one sent...ie.completely USELESS.

some players can get good routes from far away...some can get bad routes even close to the server.

we just need way more locations to give us more chance of avoiding bad routes....we need to be ale to slect the routes though.

ea are lazy and dotn care about their customers...simples..and greedy
  • HDouble
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wondered the same one game team is amazing next game nothing Players go missing.
  • Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    slinkysnow wrote: »

you lost 10 games in a row?

TEN

and you just kept playing lmao

I wouldn't have a controller to play after losing 10 in a row haha