Do I have to play home games then?

Aspral
3797 posts National Call-Up
I won 6 in 6 in Div 2 last night usually on 14 out of 20 at the half way stage. I'm on 7 out of 14 now.

Today I won 7 in 7 in the WL. Since then I've lost 7 in a row.

I'm predicted Gold 3. But still playing people predicted Gold 1 and Elite2? (checked and messaged them)

Played one guy who had 35+ passes on every player but the striker through spamming fast passes which I couldn't get a touch the entire game and then 2-3 incredible opponents using all the exploits you'd expect to see in Gold 1 and higher.

Do I have to play only home games to get a fair match up? I'm predicted Gold 3 and getting hammered so badly by superior players who are predicted much higher than me because no one will play away from home

Comments

• CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah when I win I start playing amazing players while mine can’t hit a shot. Then when my record is below .500 my players become super men and I feel sorry for the other guy. Sometimes my players slide on their own and other times they miss the tackle and then ball flies in through their legs. It is annoying that whenever I am home they quit
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Unfortunately yes. Last week I tried playing only at home. I ended at 15-4. Usually I'm only 12-8 or 13-7 at the halfway mark.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    Yeah when I win I start playing amazing players while mine can’t hit a shot. Then when my record is below .500 my players become super men and I feel sorry for the other guy. Sometimes my players slide on their own and other times they miss the tackle and then ball flies in through their legs. It is annoying that whenever I am home they quit

My players feel like sunday league players right now.

But even with that I'm getting absolutely slaughtered by players doing things that only Elite players do. Multiple wins in front of me and predicted much higher than me atm

Someone just scored 4 against me with that 200k Silver player.

Can't get a home game ever. Feels like when people could see your Est date all over again