Should i sell 87 crespo

Thinking of a new team and if i sell 87 crespo i can get Nif Neymar + Totgs mbappe instead and i could change the midfield to matuidi, fabinho (sub totgs kimmich on) and vidal ?

I just feel that now prices are very low that i maybe don't need an icon attacker unless he's the elite ones or 88 maldini and i can get attackers similar to crespo but cheaper ?

Comments

• Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Look, if you ask 10 people, you will get 10 different answers.... Do what you think is best. If your current setup is achieving the SB or WL finish that you honestly think you can achieve, don't change. If you think think that realistically, you can do better than you have been achieving, change.

What works for other people isn't always what is best for you. Is your current tram doing OK? Or do you think you should be finishing higher in sb/wl than you currently are?
  • pkingara
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Look, if you ask 10 people, you will get 10 different answers.... Do what you think is best. If your current setup is achieving the SB or WL finish that you honestly think you can achieve, don't change. If you think think that realistically, you can do better than you have been achieving, change.

What works for other people isn't always what is best for you. Is your current tram doing OK? Or do you think you should be finishing higher in sb/wl than you currently are?

I kinda agree with this. You’re not going to be into Fifa for the whole year so it’s important to build a team you enjoy playing with.

I packed an icon and then bought the team I wanted in a time when prices weren’t great and I’d have got it a lot cheaper now. But I’ve loved playing with it - so if you want a good team do it!
  • HysxteriA
    4020 posts National Call-Up
    Keep Crespo. Mbappe is ❤️❤️❤️❤️