Best Del Piero version ?

Is the 92 worth the extra 400k over the 90 one ?

Comments

• cawbrey2
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    87 is the best one
  • Pughy30
    27015 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah everyone seems to love the 87 card
  • but doesn't the +2 dribbling and +2/+4 shooting or the +5 passing make a bigger difference on the 90 and 92 ?
  • The prime is amazing, but people claim the 87 is unstoppable.
  • Valor
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2017
    87 all day everyday .. he is unstoppable, i wouldn't be surprised if his price went up even more.

but i think people used to go for the 87 because he was the cheapest option yet not much weaker than the 92 version, but now the price of the 87 is almost the same as 92 so i'm not sure.

another thing to consider is that the 87 version has high/med work rates while the other versions have med/med
  • torakun
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    Personally.. I've tried the 90. He's really good. Next time though I'm getting that 92 because he's cheap enough for ADP in my eyes. Don't really care abt the pace since I will playmaker him on. I do care abt his passing, shoot, etc more.
  • BK1892
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had all 3. For me its 92>87>90. The Prime version is seriously the dogs bollocks! I really don't notice a difference in pace between it and the 87 version (I've Hawk on him). Finishing & passing is so OP. He's in my team til the end.
  • Pathetic pace addicts, 92 miles ahead, just compare the stats fgs
  • liuus86
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    i only used the 87 but i can t think of anything better than that..use him at cam with an hunter card on him and he will become unstoppable
  • cawbrey2
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Pathetic pace addicts, 92 miles ahead, just compare the stats fgs

i prefer the high workrate as it makes him open much more space. best csm in the game