Payment didn't go through

smcali23
1249 posts Professional
OK. So I bought a load of FIFA points on the app twice (because I thought it didn't go through the first time). I have the emails that show they went through. And I still have zero points in my account. Who do I talk to about this??? Can anyone help?? That's 100 odd dollars disappeared.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19852 posts Moderator
    You can contact Sony and or ea through the ea help site. I am not sure who your problem would be with but can try both.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Get on the live chat QUICK with screen shots

this happened to me last FIFA and I sent them a screen shot of my receipt email and showed that no points had been added and they added them

Then a couple hours later... another 12k showed up in my account, which I assume was from the initial purchase
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Wait a minute.... through the app? You can't buy points through the webapp or companion app

Did you buy them on the PlayStation store? If so I think you've accidentally bought points for a PREVIOUS FIFA
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    OK, thanks a lot. I'll try there.
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional

Sorry, should have clarified. PlayStation store app. Going to try the line chat now.
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    Clancy wrote: »
    Wait a minute.... through the app? You can't buy points through the webapp or companion app

Did you buy them on the PlayStation store? If so I think you've accidentally bought points for a PREVIOUS FIFA

OK, thanks for the answer mate. They said that was what happened, but how does that happen? I have one fifa on my ps4, one account, and they only show fifa points in general (not related to any one edition) on the store. So i just lost almost 100 dollars because of that? I showed them all the screenshots, every confirmation, and that's their answer? Did anyone have this issue and resolve it? Honestly i feel robbed. I think i have been robbed tbh. Plus, the guy on the chat was rude as hell.
  • legend6199
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    smcali23 wrote: »

OK, thanks for the answer mate. They said that was what happened, but how does that happen? I have one fifa on my ps4, one account, and they only show fifa points in general (not related to any one edition) on the store. So i just lost almost 100 dollars because of that? I showed them all the screenshots, every confirmation, and that's their answer? Did anyone have this issue and resolve it? Honestly i feel robbed. I think i have been robbed tbh. Plus, the guy on the chat was rude as hell.

Play fifa 17 mate :)
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

When I did this by accident they managed to move the coins back to the current FIFA for me. Or maybe they just gave me a refund and I bought the points again.

Don't give up, keep hassling them and they'll help you
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional

When I did this by accident they managed to move the coins back to the current FIFA for me. Or maybe they just gave me a refund and I bought the points again.

Don't give up, keep hassling them and they'll help you

Thanks Clancy! They sorted it in the end. Well, PlayStation not EA. Cheers again!