POTM Salah SBC

Rizzywizzy6786
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Chances of needing a special Salah card is almost certain now imo. Max bin on his hero card has risen from 240k to 320k.

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12516 posts Has That Special Something
    :D
  • Lunty
    2452 posts Fans' Favourite
    Be funny when ea mess up and the hero card doesn’t count

Will 100% need an IF Salah
    A team of teams he scored against with possibly an inform, prem informs will shoot up
    A basel team
    A fiorentina/roma team
    A chelsea and liverpool team
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    Lunty wrote: »
    Be funny when ea mess up and the hero card doesn’t count

Will 100% need an IF Salah
    A team of teams he scored against with possibly an inform, prem informs will shoot up
    A basel team
    A fiorentina/roma team
    A chelsea and liverpool team

He only has 1 IF so i doubt they'll limit it to that. But the rest of it I agree with, just hope they don't throw a curveball.
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    100% will not need his previous TOTW. Your either an idiot, or trying to drive his price up if you think so.
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It will be an IF from one of the leagues he has played in
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    It will be an IF from one of the leagues he has played in

Tbh he'll cost a minimum of 400k from scratch so I'd assume various IF's will be needed
  • ozcs_69
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    I believe they will ask for a TOTW player from Liverpool and there are not that many ...

for some reason, i don't believe they will ask for Special card...
  • fluffymnuffy
    12516 posts Has That Special Something
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    I believe they will ask for a TOTW player from Liverpool and there are not that many ...

for some reason, i don't believe they will ask for Special card...
    lol 0 chance
  • pudgyfudgy
    5351 posts Big Money Move
    Nah it will simply require at least 10 IFs of any league, nationality or rating.

All the usual Egyptian, Liverpool, Roma etc players will be needed, but perhaps just 1 or 2 of each per SBC.

Team rating for each SBC will be between 81 and 84, with one brick slot (Salah) already inside.

Total cost will be about 350-400k.

This is EA's new technique of doing POTM SBCs.
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    If anyone remembers, POTM Mane needed Mane's NIF and he was extinct at 180k. Makes no sense whatsoever for a special Salah card NOT to be a requirement
  • pudgyfudgy
    5351 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    If anyone remembers, POTM Mane needed Mane's NIF and he was extinct at 180k. Makes no sense whatsoever for a special Salah card NOT to be a requirement

I posted this in another trading thread, and I still stand by my analysis:

Isn't it apparent from POTM Sane that EA has found a way to set the cost of the SBC at exactly the range they want it, without becoming subjected to price fluctuations due to limited supply? People complained about Sane needing 8 IFs –– but that is precisely how EA managed to set the "correct" price on the SBC, and limit the effect that investors could have on the market. They are only so many high-rated Man City players, such that we could easily wipe out almost the entire supply. But there are a multitude of IFs – if we bump up the price of 50 of them, there are still hundreds more for players to choose from.

Sure, Roma and Egyptian players will probably be needed. But not in quantities to make either go extinct, nor raise the price that much higher than usual levels. Otamendi and Bernardo Silva hardly rose during the Sane SBC – not enough to make us lick our lips and count our profits.

I believe that EA's objective this year is to make SBCs accessible to all players, with cost being the only limiting factor. This means that as long as you can afford it, you will be able to complete the SBC. As far as possible, there should not be a scenario in which a required card goes extinct, or is hoarded by investors. This is why the Kane and Sane POTMs were so different from Mane's requirements. EA realised that requiring NIF Mane created a scenario that they have always hated, and casual players (which makes up 70-80% of the playerbase) have always complained about – investors getting extremely rich, and card extinction.

POTM Sane is a template of how future POTMs are going to go, in which everyone will be able to do it as long as they are willing to pay for it, and more importantly, investors cannot make a killing out of it.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Isn't it apparent from POTM Sane that EA has found a way to set the cost of the SBC at exactly the range they want it, without becoming subjected to price fluctuations due to limited supply? People complained about Sane needing 8 IFs –– but that is precisely how EA managed to set the "correct" price on the SBC, and limit the effect that investors could have on the market. They are only so many high-rated Man City players, such that we could easily wipe out almost the entire supply. But there are a multitude of IFs – if we bump up the price of 50 of them, there are still hundreds more for players to choose from.

Sure, Roma and Egyptian players will probably be needed. But not in quantities to make either go extinct, nor raise the price that much higher than usual levels. Otamendi and Bernardo Silva hardly rose during the Sane SBC – not enough to make us lick our lips and count our profits.

I believe that EA's objective this year is to make SBCs accessible to all players, with cost being the only limiting factor. This means that as long as you can afford it, you will be able to complete the SBC. As far as possible, there should not be a scenario in which a required card goes extinct, or is hoarded by investors. This is why the Kane and Sane POTMs were so different from Mane's requirements. EA realised that requiring NIF Mane created a scenario that they have always hated, and casual players (which makes up 70-80% of the playerbase) have always complained about – investors getting extremely rich, and card extinction.

POTM Sane is a template of how future POTMs are going to go, in which everyone will be able to do it as long as they are willing to pay for it, and more importantly, investors cannot make a killing out of it.

Completely agree with this!
  • Rizzywizzy6786

I hope you're right but there was no reason to up the max BIN. The price of the hero card has fluctuated from 160k to 180k over the past fortnight. I guess we'll have to wait to find out
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017

I hope you're right but there was no reason to up the max BIN. The price of the hero card has fluctuated from 160k to 180k over the past fortnight. I guess we'll have to wait to find out

**** are just trolling around, that's the reason. :joy:
  • Tommygunn
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    Yeh EA are making people second guess causing some hype only to require something totally different. The above post by pudgy for me is 100% spot on