Congratulations Manchester City!

M_Baller_15
643 posts An Exciting Prospect
Well done, 15 in a row. Ironic it happens with a man named Jesus on their team.

Comments

• Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    CofB2KLWIAAtEGm.jpg
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Thorny wrote: »
    CofB2KLWIAAtEGm.jpg

:D
  • BrieMine
    5720 posts Big Money Move

He didn’t even play
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    BrieMine wrote: »

He didn’t even play

he'll be resurrected next week
  • PeteFuller
    83 posts Park Captain
    Soo they bloody should, they've spent 535.5 million in 4 seasons ffs. If that doesn't warrant a team that dominates the premier league then I don't know what will. I think they will be the man utd for the next 5 years at least. Can't see pep staying for more than 3 seasons but he'll get the players in and then pass over the team to another manager who's basically got the easiest job in the football world.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    PeteFuller wrote: »
    Soo they bloody should, they've spent 535.5 million in 4 seasons ffs. If that doesn't warrant a team that dominates the premier league then I don't know what will. I think they will be the man utd for the next 5 years at least. Can't see pep staying for more than 3 seasons but he'll get the players in and then pass over the team to another manager who's basically got the easiest job in the football world.

United have spent 620m in the same time period. It's still impressive the way City dominate.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move

United have spent 620m in the same time period. It's still impressive the way City dominate.
    Difference being is that it's been three different managers spending that money for United, LVG's players in particular aren't good enough. Pep on the other hand has been able to sign all the players he want.
  • PeteFuller
    83 posts Park Captain

Problem being is man utd have an attacking team playing ptb football. If pep was in charge of man utd they would be dominating too. The Portuguese is slowly ruining the club and soon those flair players like martial etc could be off before he leaves/gets sacked for losing the dressing room or falling out with pogba etc.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Difference being is that it's been three different managers spending that money for United, LVG's players in particular aren't good enough. Pep on the other hand has been able to sign all the players he want.

Mourinho was 320m of that in just two years...
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Mourinho was 320m of that in just two years...
    Still around 100m short of what Pep has spent then. And he had a better team to improve.

I personally don't care for transfer fees. I'll happily see United spend 100m on a player or even spend 300m in a transfer window. It's pittance compared to what the Glazers have taken out of the club for themselves.

End of the day, through managers signing poor players and a complete lack of investment compared to turnover, United have been well short compared to other teams. Wouldn't even pay the extra 5m for Perisic this summer.

But fair play to City, they've gone and bought ALL the players Pep has wanted. They have the best depth of any team and you'd expect them to be strong throughout the season.
  • Donovan86
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    15 in a row :D:D
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Fair enough Celtic night not be in a high pressure or high standard of football but our records better
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Fair enough Celtic night not be in a high pressure or high standard of football but our records better

That's like saying S Club 7 had more number ones than pink Floyd. People talk such ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

You're a moron. I swear all you do is talk about your tinpot club.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something

They couldn't have done it without his crossing
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Pick any Sunday league in England and they'd do the same in that piece of sh it you call a league.
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite

Problem being is man utd have an attacking team playing ptb football. If pep was in charge of man utd they would be dominating too. The Portuguese is slowly ruining the club and soon those flair players like martial etc could be off before he leaves/gets sacked for losing the dressing room or falling out with pogba etc.

No they wouldn't, peps system only works with very specific players. That's why they did ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all in his first season.
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

I could play in the spl ffs.
  • Donovan86
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

You're a moron. I swear all you do is talk about your tinpot club.

Do I now
  • Donovan86
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Pick any Sunday league in England and they'd do the same in that piece of sh it you call a league.

Bet they couldn’t
    It doesn’t matter what league or what team it’s still an achievement
  • Donovan86
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Go then, I’d love to see how far you get
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    About time for man city to rise, i dont watch european football, but I remember man utd was always the better of the two, and that I would make fun of city, but city has turned around
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

A dead pigeon would be the best player in celtics history. Im pretty sure my dog would win the SPL and he's now going blind and only responds to the words "biscuits" "walk" and "toilet"
  • QuinnUK87
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Come one man, be real... You can't defend the state of Scottish football at the moment. It's not even in the top 10 leagues in Europe, and I'm trying to be nice about it. There just isn't anything good to talk about when it comes to Scottish football.

Actually one thing I will give you.. The fans, fair play to them for sticking by their clubs week in week out, because the standard is probably worse than the English championship.
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Come one man, be real... You can't defend the state of Scottish football at the moment. It's not even in the top 10 leagues in Europe, and I'm trying to be nice about it. There just isn't anything good to talk about when it comes to Scottish football.

Actually one thing I will give you.. The fans, fair play to them for sticking by their clubs week in week out, because the standard is probably worse than the English championship.

Some of them were worth 10K a few MM's ago
  • Izzy2K17
    13910 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

A dead pigeon would be the best player in celtics history. Im pretty sure my dog would win the SPL and he's now going blind and only responds to the words "biscuits" "walk" and "toilet"

7lZwLKc.jpg
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up

They have Pep, thats it.
  • Donovan86
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    That’s cute

Celtic 69 domestic games

Come one man, be real... You can't defend the state of Scottish football.

You’ll see up the page I did say basically that Scottish football is poor but for any team in any league to go 69 games is an achievement

Scottish football is only poor for 1 reason sky and there money

Before sky came in a pumped billions into the premiership the league itself wasn’t the best, football wasn’t about money then either.
    Good quality players went for a few million and got paid a few grand a week
    Which Scottish football could cope with

We can’t attract the players anymore, even Celtic European football every year (although we’re ❤️❤️❤️❤️ atm) should be a buying point but younger footballers just want 60/70k a week to play with Bournemouth n small clubs that won’t really achieve anythin
  • Elliot666
    yeah congrats to them BUT when they played vs Manchester united and kept kicking the ball at our players from the corner in the last few mins to waste time, I lost all respect for them + pep :neutral:
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    yeah congrats to them BUT when they played vs Manchester united and kept kicking the ball at our players from the corner in the last few mins to waste time, I lost all respect for them + pep :neutral:

Well that will spoil their whole week, knowing you don't respect them
  • Elliot666
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »

Well that will spoil their whole week, knowing you don't respect them

just saying mate chill :lol: