New no loss glitch/ way of getting other player to leave the game?

Oweyman
1199 posts Professional
Is there a new no loss glitch that allows players to either make the game drop or make the opposition player get kicked from the game?

I was just playing in the DKT cos there isn't much else to do, I make it 2-0 in a fairly comfortable game, from here my opponent pauses the game for a while and a few seconds later I am in the arena like before a coop or seasons match and then i get the message 'leaving Ultimate Team'.

Ive just gone back onto Ultimate Team and got the did not finish message.

My question is has this happened to anyone else? Could there be a new no loss glitch that people are just finding out about?

Comments

• DustyCards
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There are at least 2 more.
  • bloody-fouad
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Like you was winning 2-0 and shoot to get the third then the game lags and said lost connection to you opponent,said rage quit then dc and when entered the message...dc
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Happens every now and then
  • Waspy
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Had this as well..... 90% of the time it happens at 0-0 when I get a pen..... just feel the incoming DC glitch...
  • Oweyman
    1199 posts Professional
    I had another one last night as well, it was in the draft final, I was 1-0 down, then the ball was going in for my equaliser and I got kicked out, clearly was a result of the other player.
  • Elliot666
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    happened to me mate

was in 3rd round of DKT, 0-0 in the 10th min he paused and it DC'ed, I did not get the loss but nor the win, I thought if they quit I get the win?

Could of just been a general DC though
  • Oweyman
    1199 posts Professional
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    happened to me mate

was in 3rd round of DKT, 0-0 in the 10th min he paused and it DC'ed, I did not get the loss but nor the win, I thought if they quit I get the win?

You only get the win if you are ahead, if its level or you are behind at the time the game is just nulled. For me these are the biggest issues with the game currently
  • Elliot666
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oweyman wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    happened to me mate

You only get the win if you are ahead, if its level or you are behind at the time the game is just nulled. For me these are the biggest issues with the game currently

ahh right ok, tbf it was a fair game but couldn't believe he quit if he did.

I've never got in to WL (havn't really tried) he had a few red cards from monthly packs and it was a pretty fair game. maybe I should try in a few weeks see where I come!