Prime Electrum Player packs worth it?

RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
Have 6k FP ready but don't know if I should open them.

Anyone opened them here and got anything decent?

Comments

• Joestoe
    4269 posts National Call-Up
    Got TOTGS Mbappe, Mertens and David Luiz, so they were worth it for me.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    got TOTGS Blind.................. nothing else.... -________-

• ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    DYiWg7I.png

pmkMjgu.png

fEI065q.png

Yes.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    DYiWg7I.png

pmkMjgu.png

fEI065q.png

Yes.

is it about timing?? is it about the amount you spent on FP??

damn, not a single good card from those 10 packs.. not a single 1... LUCK is a factor, yes, but i believe there must be something else..

• ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017
    @maXmood IMO it must be timing.

It was around the same time of day about 5 weeks ago that I pulled Patrick Vieira's 88 card on the web app in a pretty pish 12.5k pack I think it was from an SBC.

Those 3 pulls yesterday were within 5 packs...

After half 6 on the same day I opened all the MM packs and 10 of the gold jumbo's. Not a single board.
  • i opened a few and got Courtois, Cech, Verratti, Fabregas, TOTGS Blind, TOTGS Ben Yedder, TOTGS Adrien Silva, TOTGS Tosun.

then when they were rereleased open a few more got IF Rooney, SIF Young, Mkhitaryan, Carrasco.

Loads of 83 and 84 rated players as well.
    probably my best pack opening atm.
  • RoosGianni
    Loads of good pulls! You are all giving me hope now.

Will open them in an hour when I'm back home. Really need 150k to finish the Rio SBC.
  • Humma78
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only board I got was

It was around the same time of day about 5 weeks ago that I pulled Patrick Vieira's 88 card on the web app in a pretty pish 12.5k pack I think it was from an SBC.

After half 6 on the same day I opened all the MM packs and 10 of the gold jumbo's. Not a single board.

Well what time was it?
  • Humma78
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    My one and only board was N'Zonzi, let's just say I wasn't too pleased.
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Only board I got was

Well what time was it?

Trying to find out what time I packed the Vieira, proving difficult to find where I posted in the thread though :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10003 posts Has That Special Something

Don't forget that you stood on one foot with your eyes closed and opened the pack with your nose.
  • Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite

Don't forget that you stood on one foot with your eyes closed and opened the pack with your nose.

Can confirm this works.
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero

I actually rub a sausage twice and twiddle my thumbs.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10003 posts Has That Special Something

Lol!

Do you remember that superstition a few years ago that if you opened packs with Messi on the front, you were more likely to get better pulls?
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star

Lol!

Do you remember that superstition a few years ago that if you opened packs with Messi on the front, you were more likely to get better pulls?

Yeah :joy:
  • Mr_footballer1
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    There is 100% a timing to good pulls, it's almost like the server generates good cards in batches
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I swear EA just give certain accounts good/bad luck, you're either really lucky or get **** All, is there anybody inbetween !? >:)
  • DarthGrowler
    14192 posts Has That Special Something
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I swear EA just give certain accounts good/bad luck, you're either really lucky or get **** All, is there anybody inbetween !? >:)

@Bowden92 Why you in jail mate?
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol!

Yes :joy:

Once I remember it took me like 20 attempts to actually get a Messi pack. The dedication.

But I do genuinely think its to do with timings. i'll open up some packs next Tuesday as well at around the same time, see what happens :joy:
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No packs are "worth it"
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017

I'm not even gunna get into mentioning the guys name or thread, just in case :joy: As most people who just commented in it got a warning, so let's sat I commented in "that" thread made by HankTheMank ...
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect

I'm not even gunna get into mentioning the guys name or thread, just in case :joy: As most people who just commented in it got a warning, so let's sat I commented in "that" thread made by HankTheMank ...

Also got a warning, nothing to see here...
  • DarthGrowler
    14192 posts Has That Special Something

OH I seen that thread. Will say no more
  • RoosGianni
    Opened 9 and got De Gea IF, Bailly and Chiellini!

Can't believe it...
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm telling you its the time of day and those packs man!! :lol:
  • Joestoe
    4269 posts National Call-Up
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Opened 9 and got De Gea IF, Bailly and Chiellini!

Can't believe it...

Nice pulls!