The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTGS Mbappe review?

ha032742
36038 posts Moderator
edited December 2017
Anyone who has used him able to offer their views please?

Comments

• Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    check out Marshall89HD on youtube..... best reviews ive seen. Not 100% sure if hes done Mbappe yet but worth a look.
  • ha032742
    36038 posts Moderator
    Waspy wrote: »
    check out Marshall89HD on youtube..... best reviews ive seen. Not 100% sure if hes done Mbappe yet but worth a look.

Don’t really trust Youtuber reviews to be honest as they can hype up a player too much at times :#
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Waspy wrote: »

Don’t really trust Youtuber reviews to be honest as they can hype up a player too much at times :#

I get you, but i find him to be the best and most honest. You need to let go of those trust issue dude ;-) x
  • JuliantbX
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imo his reviews are quite good. I just bought Mbappe to pair him with cr7, Will play Some games tonight.
  • Nivaze
    2967 posts National Call-Up
    Using the 85 atm and he’s scoring for fun. Highly recommend him. Last game he scored me 8 in SBs on Legendary as RF.
  • TurdFerguson
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven't used the TOTGS version, but I have the 85 and he's an absolute beast (noticeably better than the NIF). I have the coins to upgrade to the 86, but with the minimal stat difference, I don't really think it's worth it.
  • mascherano16
    1170 posts Professional
    Bought his OTW and I really like him. Used for about 10 games in WL. And he got about 17g in those ten games. Which is impressive for me as i’m an avarage gold3 or 2 player...

Great runs and positioning combined with great pace and shooting. And his passing is fine too which is something I care a lot about in a ST (or winger)
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    Still lacks shot power for me, I love his otw but he needs more power for me to exploit the low driven shot lol
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have him, packed him untradeable. I'm playing him in my BPL team at 6 Chem at RF (linked with Bakayoko). 3 goals 2 assists in 5 games, 2 of those goals were screamers that I usually wouldn't have scored... Makes some nice runs too that your regular cards don't seem to make. So based on the short sample I've had of him, he's been a really good addition to my team.
  • Ishibum
    13356 posts Has That Special Something
    I use the OTW and he's performing as well as prime Hernandez for me. Really good finishing off either foot, and finesse shots are ridiculous.
  • ha032742
    36038 posts Moderator
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I use the OTW and he's performing as well as prime Hernandez for me. Really good finishing off either foot, and finesse shots are ridiculous.

1m now though :s
  • Ishibum

Packed mine in gold upgrade SBC ;)
  • ha032742
    36038 posts Moderator

:o:'(
  • Ishibum

:o:'(

Mixed feelings about it tbh. On the one hand, if I could sell, I'd be in a position to pick up one of the top end icons (so I get a bit narked off). Then I use him and I'm happy again
  • ha032742
    36038 posts Moderator
    @Ishibum was it you who is using TOTGS Rigoni? Any good?
  • Ishibum
    @Ishibum was it you who is using TOTGS Rigoni? Any good?

I have one but not using. Picked him and Kokorin up for discard (they may rise a little if Promes gets in). The one I have used though is Andre Silva. Surprisingly solid card... nothing stands out but does a bit of everything
  • n2j2000
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any reviews on IF Son vs TOTGS Mbappe as a lone striker?
  • ha032742
    36038 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Need a wide player...have Rigoni untradeable but think he won’t cut it in WL.

Also have untradeable IF Alessandrini I could use I suppose.

Is Rui Costa at RCAM a no no? :D
  • Ishibum
    Need a wide player...have Rigoni untradeable but think he won’t cut it in WL.

Also have untradeable IF Alessandrini I could use I suppose.

Is Rui Costa at RCAM a no no? :D

Rui Costa was basically "God mode" in a player for me. Traded him in for Prime hernandez, but the goal record was over a goal a game (same for assists). Alessandrini is deffo "WL ready". One of my regrets is that I sold mine, but stupidly op card.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    When would you recommend best time to buy him?