How's SIF sorloth ?

Martial is annoying me due to his poor finishing and so I'm planning on just subbing SIF sorloth next to crespo.
To those of you who've used him how was he overall and will he be capable in the WL ?

Comments

• JoyW
    2732 posts National Call-Up
    I use him in the last half of the second half and he is ... big and strong, good finisher, can hold the ball. I like him I would give him a try, only 16k now on PS4
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    GOAT
  • Shaanxz
    21305 posts Club Captain
    Goat super sub
  • Game 1 and he had 4 goals and 1 assist, subbed him on at the beginning. His Heading is SO SO OP like every cross he will score them and just man handle the cb's
  • Elio87
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cross? Still not conceded 1 cross header goal in fut champs! Its a shame that players like these just dont fit in this game
  • Elio87 wrote: »
    Cross? Still not conceded 1 cross header goal in fut champs! Its a shame that players like these just dont fit in this game

think that's down to people usually playing narrow with fullbacks on stay back hence they very rarely cross and instead play through the middle.

I usually let my fullbacks play as far up as possible and so i can easily spam crosses all game if i want to with alaba and valencia.

You've obviously not played against me then.
  • Adrian095
    :D
  • Elio87
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tony_Pulis wrote: »
    Elio87 wrote: »

Let’s play then.

Let’s play then.

you missed the reference pal
  • Adrian095

Let’s play then.

you missed the reference pal