Aguero (bought him)

BWild
3119 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2017
So, I bought him for 335 and couldn't be happier. From the small sample size, I've loved him. Without a doubt his composure is his best attribute. If he has the ball in the box, he's scoring.
Post edited by BWild on

Comments

• FinneganFach
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him untradeable. He's class.
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's just not worth the coin difference I believe. He's good, but not 365k good
  • BWild
    I was considering switching my team around to go from Aub to Aguero, but was a little turned off because of how infrequently I see him.
  • Sercs
    18265 posts World Class
    yeah just not worth it for his price
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it's just his price. Looks immense though
  • BWild
    What about Suarez? I've seen him a few more times, but not as much as I expected. Similar situation I'm guessing?
  • FoCuSs
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used him for a whole WL two weeks back and he was pure class for me. He is Suarez with a bit less strength but with way more pace and agility. Aguero is the complete striker, hopefully he gets a SIF soon, that card would be lethal.
  • BWild
    FoCuSs wrote: »
    I used him for a whole WL two weeks back and he was pure class for me. He is Suarez with a bit less strength but with way more pace and agility. Aguero is the complete striker, hopefully he gets a SIF soon, that card would be lethal.

The 90 composure on aguero, coupled with everything else just looks so good. Did you have any issues with agueros stamina?
  • Lewis_MFC
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2017
    I have him untradeable. He's class.

same , although wouldn't like to think I paid for him. Prefer Vardy.
  • FoCuSs
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    BWild wrote: »
    FoCuSs wrote: »

The 90 composure on aguero, coupled with everything else just looks so good. Did you have any issues with agueros stamina?

Not at all...
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    He's just not worth the coin difference I believe. He's good, but not 365k good

+
  • knightrider
    83 posts Park Captain
    class

didn't enjoy him as lone man upfront but with Crespo he has been doing great for me
  • DWR
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him upfront with POTM Sane and he finishes everything.

I am considering selling him though - what’s IF Jesus like in comparison?
  • BWild
    class

didn't enjoy him as lone man upfront but with Crespo he has been doing great for me

He would be the ST in a 4231. Neymar on his left, Bale right, ADP behind
  • BleedBlue
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aguero Is my first player to hit 100 goals, he’s fast and make great runs, and finishes everything
  • DoD_Jester
    26175 posts Player of the Year
    He's great but, I dunno, frustrating, misses chances he shouldn't and gets lost at times, much prefer jesus for some reason
  • Nervous_Nick
    4829 posts Big Money Move
    he's expensive, but he's one of the most clinical strikers in the game.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    he is clinical for me, best striker ive used.
  • BWild
    I've just looked and he's eerily similar to 87 Crespo stat wise
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    I've just looked and he's eerily similar to 87 Crespo stat wise

Completely different player model so completely different player
  • BWild
    Ended up getting him.
  • Jackk102
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ended up getting him.

Update after a bit if you think he's really worth it, I'm really debating whether to get him as well
  • BWild
    Jackk102 wrote: »
    Ended up getting him.

Update after a bit if you think he's really worth it, I'm really debating whether to get him as well

Just ran through the DKO and he's sensational. 11 in 4 with 3 assists. He has such quick feet. Fantastic at moving the ball and then changing the pace and burning a back line. His shot animation is so quick yet always performance and accurate. There were so many chances that would be 50/50s for others and he finished every time.

There is also something cool about him that I didn't know was in the game. After he scores you'll hear the crowd chant "Seeerr giooo Aguerr oooo" regardless of badge or stadium.

Definitely worth the coins in my opinion. @Jackk102
  • Jackk102
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ended up getting him.

Just ran through the DKO and he's sensational. 11 in 4 with 3 assists. He has such quick feet. Fantastic at moving the ball and then changing the pace and burning a back line. His shot animation is so quick yet always performance and accurate. There were so many chances that would be 50/50s for others and he finished every time.

There is also something cool about him that I didn't know was in the game. After he scores you'll hear the crowd chant "Seeerr giooo Aguerr oooo" regardless of badge or stadium.

Gave in and got him, loving him so far. He actually got injured my very first game with him and I was laughing so hard lol, I always joke with my friends how often he's injured irl so it was kinda a go figure thing haha
  • BWild
    Ended up getting him.

Gave in and got him, loving him so far. He actually got injured my very first game with him and I was laughing so hard lol, I always joke with my friends how often he's injured irl so it was kinda a go figure thing haha

Lol that's too funny. But hope you like him. He's been unreal for me