New Leagues in FIFA 19

Schar
99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
fifa-19-leagues-vote-report-12.jpg

FIFPlay's leagues vote for fifa 19 shows that Czech League is on top followed by Kazakh and Chinese leagues.
Czech Rep. leagues is a good league but Chinese league could be more essential for FIFA 19 as so many famous players are there. Hope ea adds this league to fifa 2019 and we could use the players playing in CN league in fut.

What do u think?

Source: http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-19-leagues-vote-report-12/

Comments

• Mozart
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let's be honest. The Chinese Super League should be #1 priority, mainly due to all of the great foreign players in it.

After that, EA should look towards adding more South American and African leagues and club teams.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They should, at least, add some teams in RoW, like Dinamo Zagreb, Viktoria Plzen, Steaua, Partizan, Red Star, Dinamo Kiev, Al Ahly (Egypt), APOEL and more
  • Mozart
    Rest of the World always seems to be forgotten by EA. There's no need to spend time on full leagues when it could just make contracts with the top 2 or 3 teams from leagues.

Nacional and Peñarol from Uruguay would be a great addition, for example, without the need to add the full Uruguayan league.
  • Schar
    Mozart wrote: »
    Rest of the World always seems to be forgotten by EA. There's no need to spend time on full leagues when it could just make contracts with the top 2 or 3 teams from leagues.

Nacional and Peñarol from Uruguay would be a great addition, for example, without the need to add the full Uruguayan league.

Agree
  • henryclay1844
    977 posts Professional
    edited December 2017
    How about they finally figure out how to get the Brazilian League and its players in game. They finally get all the Portuguese teams licensed. Not lose any more licenses to PES. Bring back the Czech league that was there six years ago. And give us the ability to create out own leagues again like we could on old gen. And ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with microtansactions. Pie in the sky I know.
  • Mozart
    edited December 2017
    Create-a-team as an off-line feature was such a simple and fun activity too. They did away with it to impose the Creation Centre. When the CC went away, EA should have at least returned the create-a-team option for offline mode.

The lack of a licensed Brazilian league is a huge problem. EA losing the Chilean league to PES also was another strike by Konami.

Honestly, EA needs to either work to regain their lost leagues, or make new deals with other South American countries. Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru, and Ecuador would be great league additions. Lots of good Brazilians, Chileans, and Argentines play in these other leagues too.
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    Russian League is already in the game unless this vote is about the 2nd Division of Russia which is not a priority at this stage.

Those stats don't mean nothing. EA does not follow the protocols of voting poll results. Because if that was the case then the stats last year show Indian League (11%, 237,316 Votes) Chinese League (11%, 236,758 Votes). But neither of them were added. Yet the Saudi Arabian League was added to FIFA 18 which of-course nobody really asked for it.
  • Mozart
    Saudi league has been in the game since FIFA 13. I remember it was one of the top downloaded leagues from the Creation Centre. It's a fun league too; certainly adds variety from another part of the planet.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Let's be honest. The Chinese Super League should be #1 priority, mainly due to all of the great foreign players in it.

After that, EA should look towards adding more South American and African leagues and club teams.

Im pretty sure 99% of the south american leagues are there
  • henryclay1844
    977 posts Professional
    dylanmx wrote: »

You're pretty sure? In fact, the only South American Leagues in the game fully are the first division of Columbia and all but one team from Argentina A. Most Brazilian A teams are there without the players and the Chilean league teams are there but not the players. There are other countries in South America including Peru and Uruguay that have never been included. FIFA 14 had Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Chile, but it's been all down hill since.
  • Give us the players the power to create and innovate, I understand ea sports Canada has a small team and we are millions of us requesting so many things all at once well I have this solution that I posted elsewhere im going to repost it aka copy paste and im sure this would sAve us a lot of time and trouble...

"I have one suggestion that fifa should had never taken off and thats "Creation Centre" this would solve a lot of problems we got now, but bring back Creation Centre stronger than ever by including a custom stadium builder/creator also, this would be awesome, oh and by letting us the creators add more slots where we can incorporate new leagues into another leagues for example LIGA MX exists now with a new slot you add ASENSCO MX (second division) and so on and so forth... This would be the best thing ever that fifa would do for us the players"

Oh and why not also give us like 3 slots per team to create a jersey or kit and add it to our team, say the new 3rd kit, or an anniversary jersey from the past that would be awesome too...

Give us the players the power to create together a much better career mode or virtual player mode pleeeaaaasssseeee
  • Schar
    I can see UAE league now is going up the vote list. Wouldn't be a bad choice for FIFA 19.
  • Mozart
    dylanmx wrote: »

You're pretty sure? In fact, the only South American Leagues in the game fully are the first division of Columbia and all but one team from Argentina A. Most Brazilian A teams are there without the players and the Chilean league teams are there but not the players. There are other countries in South America including Peru and Uruguay that have never been included. FIFA 14 had Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Chile, but it's been all down hill since.

Exactly. EA lost the Chilean and the Brazilian leagues. Now those leagues are just filled with generic players.

Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru, and Ecuador also have good leagues. And they're probably cheaper for EA to acquire. These leagues also have plenty of good footballers from Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia.
  • mrtn_12
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Peñarol should be.
  • Mozart
    Yes. Peñarol and Nacional.
  • Ayomanualsettings
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2018
    I agree with the mostly of leagues or teams that have been named for FIFA 19. I would like them to include more second tier leagues. Promotion/relegation battles and more interesting national cups
  • Schar
    Yes. Peñarol and Nacional.

B)
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Greek please
  • Schar
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Greek please

Agree!
  • Azzabazza
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd love to see the Ukraine, Romania & Israel leagues in the game. Would be nice to get some new teams to play as.
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You're so right, sir. Imagine using players like Lavezzi again!
  • Schar
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    I'd love to see the Ukraine, Romania & Israel leagues in the game. Would be nice to get some new teams to play as.

A must!
  • Mozart
    Schar wrote: »
    Azzabazza wrote: »

A must!

Ukraine has several great teams.

I can understand including the Romanian league too.

Not too supportive of the Israeli league, nonetheless.
  • Amr1996
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2018
    What about the national teams. Iran is #1 in asia and its national team isn't there instead there is india and china. EA should include more national teams too.
  • Mozart
    Amr1996 wrote: »
    What about the national teams. Iran is #1 in asia and its national team isn't there instead there is india and china. EA should include more national teams too.

Right. Unfortunately, as EA tends to do, they prefer to sell incomplete games. DLC and FUT are where they seek to scam players out of their money.
  • Rossi1000
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I brought Fifa 19 to play in the Romania league

Lol I mean why

What’s the point of adding leagues nobody wants to play in ? How many times have you gone AEK in Fifa as an example
  • Pwalie86
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    More leagues is better for career mode. I'd deffo go with China over Kazakhstan. I can only think of Borat when I think of that country and even then he's actually British. :D

Either China or India. Too many European leagues and national teams compared to the rest of the world. I do think it's time for an African league though.
  • Schar
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    More leagues is better for career mode. I'd deffo go with China over Kazakhstan. I can only think of Borat when I think of that country and even then he's actually British. :D

Either China or India. Too many European leagues and national teams compared to the rest of the world. I do think it's time for an African league though.

true :D
  • Rossi1000
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is true I always use the Swedish league on Fifa 18
  • Mozart
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    I brought Fifa 19 to play in the Romania league

Lol I mean why

What’s the point of adding leagues nobody wants to play in ? How many times have you gone AEK in Fifa as an example

Just because you don't play the league, it doesn't mean "nobody" plays it. No need to be self-centered.

Olympiakos and PAOK are great teams that I play with often. Greek league would be a fun addition to the game, same with Romanian. They have good players and cool teams with much history.

For a very long time, the Argentine league wasn't in the game. When we kept requesting its inclusion, the same comment you made was posted by several other self-centered people.