Crespo prime price prediction

NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
I currently have 1.3million. Will that be enough when hes released. Opinions on price and will it require 1 or 2 icons?

Comments

• Ovo23
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    arround 1.8 mill
  • Nessy
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn't do the sbc for him.
    His 85 was amazing for 100 games then went missing big time.
    I'd hate to be lumbered with a 1.3 million player that doesn't perform after a while.
  • NellaSAFC92
    I have prime carlos prime pires and prime hagi. All are amazing. I had prime schmeichel who was the very worst so put him in for the carlos
  • Joestoe
    4955 posts Big Money Move
    I have prime carlos prime pires and prime hagi. All are amazing. I had prime schmeichel who was the very worst so put him in for the carlos

That's some very relevant information right there.

ON: My guess will be around 1.2-1.5m, seeing as his 87 is 800k currently. I think it'll require 1 icon. Somewhat similar requirements to Ferdinand/Petit and those guys.
    Just a guess though. Will do him asap.
  • NellaSAFC92
    Joestoe wrote: »

That's some very relevant information right there.

ON: My guess will be around 1.2-1.5m, seeing as his 87 is 800k currently. I think it'll require 1 icon. Somewhat similar requirements to Ferdinand/Petit and those guys.
    Just a guess though. Will do him asap.

I could sacrifice hagi if needs be and just use a different cam for time being