Glad pack weights are low! Do We want pay 2 win?

Lordhumpe
335 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2017
I have spent just under 100$ in packs. 1 Iniesta and 1 Lloris is my best pulls. Rest 84 - 83 - 82s etc.
I got mad at the time, but now i am not buying anymore.
Reason is - aint worth it

But when I think about it, im glad the weight is low, Extreme now. That means EA is doing us a favor!

Do We really want a PAY 2 WIN FUT? We dont!

So keep those pack weights low, so the players who really put a effort in the game comes out as winners, and not the big lazy spender.

Work for it, not pay for it

Comments

• CtldChaos
    2116 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ummm.... the big lazy spenders are spending the money on Coins not Points. Still Pay 2 Win.
  • Lordhumpe
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    Ummm.... the big lazy spenders are spending the money on Coins not Points. Still Pay 2 Win.

Well... How do you know? Even So- The case is packs, not coins in this matter.
    Coins belong in another discussion.
  • Does it really matter, if ppl wanna pay then they should be able to pay for a team they enjoy using
  • CtldChaos
    2116 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lordhumpe wrote: »

Your assertion is that the game is NOT pay to win because the pack weights are low leading to the judgement this is a good thing.

Problem is coin buying is rampant. How do I know it is going on? Look at the bids and pricing for some of the TOTGS players. Look at Ter Stegen, there are some people bidding on the card up to 400-500K. It can be BINned for 90-100K. While occasionally people are stupid, this is not one incident. The most likely explanation is coin buying as these new cards do not have established prices making it much harder for the detection algorithms to find them.
  • Lordhumpe
    edited December 2017
    Does it really matter, if ppl wanna pay then they should be able to pay for a team they enjoy using

Could you be more specific? Pay for a team they enjoy?
  • Lordhumpe wrote: »
    Does it really matter, if ppl wanna pay then they should be able to pay for a team they enjoy using

Could you be more specific? Pay for a team they enjoy?

Fifa points
  • Lordhumpe

Your assertion is that the game is NOT pay to win because the pack weights are low leading to the judgement this is a good thing.

Problem is coin buying is rampant. How do I know it is going on? Look at the bids and pricing for some of the TOTGS players. Look at Ter Stegen, there are some people bidding on the card up to 400-500K. It can be BINned for 90-100K. While occasionally people are stupid, this is not one incident. The most likely explanation is coin buying as these new cards do not have established prices making it much harder for the detection algorithms to find them.

Good point!
  • Arsenik365
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have spent just under 100$ in packs. 1 Iniesta and 1 Lloris is my best pulls. Rest 84 - 83 - 82s etc.

But when I think about it, im glad the weight is low, Extreme now. That means EA is doing us a favor!

So keep those pack weights low, so the players who really put a effort in the game comes out as winners, and not the big lazy spender.

Because you're broke, everyone has to live to your standards? ? Moron !!!
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    its still pay to win.... for reason we cannot state on here.
  • Lordhumpe
    Arsenik365 wrote: »

Am I broke? Im stating that I dont want a p2w game, and EA is doing an OUTSTANDING job keeping those weights low.

Second issue is coin buying.
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nice logic .. not
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Arsenik365 wrote: »

Am I broke? Im stating that I dont want a p2w game, and EA is doing an OUTSTANDING job keeping those weights low.

Second issue is coin buying.
    Does not really matter about pack weights they are still going to amass millions of coins regardless due to sheer volume of packs opened
    I’ve spent roughly £1k have not hit anyone of note varane is actually the dearest player lol Its a total rip off I know but that is the gamble u take (I may need help for pack addiction lol)
    I’ve now got around 6 mil team and I don’t trade
    So your theory is pointless
    I did hit Neur de gea and Kante from sb rewards though
    So seems to be better pack weight in the award packs anyhow